Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SoCal'ers! BBQ.. September :) (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34294)

Cue September 8th, 2011 05:45 PM

Re: SoCal'ers! BBQ.. September :)

Ok, Matt...

What time is this thing happening? I know you work until 3:30. What time do you want me there, and what do you want me to bring?

V8Transporter September 8th, 2011 08:59 PM

Hey Matt. Happy birthday!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Mine's today...wish I could have dashed south for your shindig. Have a fantastic time:dancing::dancing::dancing:!

purplemyth September 9th, 2011 01:11 AM

Happy birthday Matt!

Daddy o's 67 September 9th, 2011 05:03 AM

Happy Birthday Matt. Have a fun and let loose at the BBQ

tattooed_pariah September 9th, 2011 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cue (Post 521912)
Ok, Matt...

What time is this thing happening? I know you work until 3:30. What time do you want me there, and what do you want me to bring?

anytime you want! :thumbsup: Once I get home, I ain't going anywhere, so I figure I should be there no later than 1600..

I'll definitely post here and on facebook when I do get home in case I get home a lot earlier (trying to skate out of work as soon as I can..) but yeah, as soon as I get home everyone is welcome to come on over :)

I bought some stuff yesterday, so if what you want isn't on the list at the bottom, bring it, otherwise, just bring yourself..

I got one package of 18 burgers, one package of 24 hot dogs dogs, buns for both of those, two big bags of Doritos and 72 cans of PBR... that's all I need for a bday bash right? :P

tattooed_pariah September 9th, 2011 05:28 AM

Also, thank you for the Bday wishes! meant to mention those in the reply to Cue..

tequilla September 9th, 2011 10:53 AM

Happy Birthday Matt !!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I'm working another 12 hour shift today :yelling:......... and tomorrow :yelling:..........and the next day :yelling:.........and the next day :yelling:

Drink some PBR's for me and have a nice relaxing day :clapping:

tattooed_pariah September 9th, 2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 521954)
Happy Birthday Matt !!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I'm working another 12 hour shift today :yelling:......... and tomorrow :yelling:..........and the next day :yelling:.........and the next day :yelling:

Drink some PBR's for me and have a nice relaxing day :clapping:

Thanks man! that sucks about your work schedule :sad: at least that means more money for time off right?

Will definitely have some beers for ya! :dancing:

tequilla September 9th, 2011 11:03 AM

I'm working 12 hour shifts 7 days in a row........... I'm to old for this shit :sad:

Take some pictures of the event today or it didn't happen........

tattooed_pariah September 9th, 2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 521957)
I'm working 12 hour shifts 7 days in a row........... I'm to old for this shit :sad:

Take some pictures of the event today or it didn't happen........

I'll try and remmeber to snap some pics..

today is dragging by so slow.. I'm hoping ot leave soon because I finished all of my work for the day around 7 this morning.. been surfing the net and smoking ever since.. this sucks..

radiotrib September 9th, 2011 01:04 PM

Sheeet man .. wrong end of California, wrong month ... how many more things could you get wrong and still be you ???? ... I'm going to in San. Francisco this time next month fer fuxsakes !!!

Anyways ...

Have a great party ..

I missed it ...

damn ...

tattooed_pariah September 9th, 2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radiotrib (Post 521966)
Sheeet man .. wrong end of California, wrong month ... how many more things could you get wrong and still be you ???? ... I'm going to in San. Francisco this time next month fer fuxsakes !!!

Anyways ...

Have a great party ..

I missed it ...

damn ...

damn, 8 years ago and I'd still be living in San Jose, it's only about a 40 minute drive to SF..

Thanks though! :smile:

tattooed_pariah September 10th, 2011 03:55 PM

Thanks to Cue, JJ, and Sheridan for coming by last night!

I had a good time, it was cool hanging out with you all again!

max16v September 12th, 2011 11:32 AM

Definitely worth the trip out again. Next BBQ needs to be an all day sort of thing so we can talk crap, eat, and drink all fucking day. Lord knows I need another one as I had a ton of fun. Missed you Joel. We made a toast in your honor and everybody made it a point to get really buzzed, real early. Well, it wasn't intentional, just a coincidence. :funny:

Looking forward to the next one.

I'm in the process of buying a house and would entertain the idea of holding a day at my place, but it's WAY out in Indio. Feedback is welcome.

tequilla September 12th, 2011 11:41 AM

After working 6 12 hour shifts in a row I am staggering and slurring my speech.......... same effect as being buzzed but not nearly as much fun :sad: Hopefully I'm back on 8 hour shifts for the rest of this week.

Let's set a date for the next one, I'm more than ready. I just need to know when so I can put in for the day off. We can do it at my house or any place for that matter. Now that it's happend twice it's officially the So. Cal. Drunken BBQ "Tour" (even though it hasn't moved) :funny: :funny: :funny:

tattooed_pariah August 10th, 2013 08:52 AM

We need to do another one of these, Speak up people who is interested?

I work wed-sat until about 330pm now, so saturday afternoon/evening or sunday is good for me, with th exception of a couple of specific weekends that I'm out of town..

anyway, there's the ball, it moved a little, let's get the damn thing rolling! :)

tequilla August 10th, 2013 09:35 AM

I'm good for most any Saturday or Sunday...... Let's get this ball rolling!!!!! any Volksrodders interested speak up. I say we host wherever is closest to the most volksrodders or whoever is willing to have it....... and have at least some open floor space for a drunken Volksrodder to sleep it off :thumbsup:

I'm High desert / Hesperia for those who who don't know....

tattooed_pariah August 10th, 2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 564618)
I'm good for most any Saturday or Sunday...... Let's get this ball rolling!!!!! any Volksrodders interested speak up. I say we host wherever is closest to the most volksrodders or whoever is willing to have it....... and have at least some open floor space for a drunken Volksrodder to sleep it off :thumbsup:

Absolutely! I'm in Riverside, very near to downtown and Riverside Community College (just letting any new BBQers know..)

Right now there are 5 of us living at my house, but the living room could probably sleep 3, more if they use the floor..

I'm willing to travel within a couple hours range :)

tequilla August 10th, 2013 10:31 AM

I'll drink that tall can of Steer Reserve and chase it with some tequila at the next BBQ :grin:

tattooed_pariah August 10th, 2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 564625)
I'll drink that tall can of Steer Reserve and chase it with some tequila at the next BBQ :grin:

lol, it's all yours! :P

tattooed_pariah March 8th, 2014 11:07 AM

ok people, we never got together last time I posted..

This will be the last time I can be involved.. LET'S DO THIS! :grin:

In June I'm moving. I'll be going up to NorCal for about a week, and then driving cross-country to Virginia for at least 3 years.

I'm thinking we should get together sometime in May for another BBQ before I sell my grill, hell, maybe I'll make it a door prize for anyone who shows up :P

who's in? what date would work best for everyone? lemme know!

tequilla March 9th, 2014 09:04 AM

I'm in...... I don't have anything scheduled for may as far as I know. Give me a date and I will take time off of work! Let me know what to bring :wink:

d3ghia March 9th, 2014 05:05 PM

Shit....the two times I came to town he boycotted me

So I ain't coming to this one!

Dakota Dave March 9th, 2014 05:12 PM

Hey we should have a bug gathering here in South Dakota. It would be cool. Sturgis for volksrodders. I can let 10 camp in my backyard and put another 10 in the house. Got 3 bathrooms so if everyone flushes it will be a great time. Think about it!

tattooed_pariah March 9th, 2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 572240)
I'm in...... I don't have anything scheduled for may as far as I know. Give me a date and I will take time off of work! Let me know what to bring :wink:

I'm looking at maybe May 10th right now.. as for what to bring, that's all going to depend on how many people are showing up? if it's like 5 of us, I'm sure I can provide some burgers and dogs maybe bring some chips or something.. won't know for sure til we know more about who's gonna make it :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3ghia (Post 572262)
Shit....the two times I came to town he boycotted me

So I ain't coming to this one!

lol, I did no such thing! i was just not in town when you were! :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota Dave (Post 572263)
Hey we should have a bug gathering here in South Dakota. It would be cool. Sturgis for volksrodders. I can let 10 camp in my backyard and put another 10 in the house. Got 3 bathrooms so if everyone flushes it will be a great time. Think about it!

That's what it's all about, start up a South Dakota BBQ thread and see who all can make it :)