Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How did you get to volksrods.com? (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664)

Kafer_Mike March 5th, 2004 11:07 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>...was given heads up by Steve [/b][/quote]

I had to read that a couple times before the uneasy feeling went away... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

1badfrog March 5th, 2004 02:35 PM

fastmc25 showed me the way. Been through alot of vws with him ... a wealth of information an experience.

jeff___H March 5th, 2004 07:56 PM

it's all lunatic magnet's fault. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

Steve March 7th, 2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kafer_Mike@Mar 5 2004, 11:07 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>...was given heads up by Steve
I had to read that a couple times before the uneasy feeling went away... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img]

vwfanatic June 29th, 2004 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by maidenplays@Jun 29 2004, 10:04 AM
I meet this really cool guy and he told me that he has a site on the internet!Then a couple months latter he asked me if I would show my clevege to all his members!
damn steve - you lucky sack of crap [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

Scott H June 29th, 2004 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by maidenplays
I meet this really cool guy and he told me that he has a site on the internet!Then a couple months latter he asked me if I would show my clevege to all his members!
I absolutely love it when cleavage is shown to MY member. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

Hey wait a minute .... "all his members" ?!? .... just how many members does Stevie boy have? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img] :D

[/juvenile mode]

BOOOGHAR June 29th, 2004 01:58 PM

I fergot how i got here, search engine i think

RATRODVW June 29th, 2004 03:07 PM

Wait...I'm here?!? Where's here? What's going on?

alltypesvw June 29th, 2004 03:15 PM

being unemployed left alot of time to use the search engine.. when i wasn't reading the back articles on the Hi-Po vw forum on yahoo.. (now gone) I relentlesly searched for all things vw.. being a founding member of the hotrod powerclub it was just a matter of time before the words "hot rod" and "volkswagen" found themselves together.... I miss my bros mustang, I miss my maverick, I miss my 52 beetle.. but I'm working on a few things that will out do all of them and then some....

georgiaboy June 30th, 2004 03:46 PM

got the address from a buddy at the northern store while buying sawsal blades on sale ,bought a garden hose, new seat for the tractor ,ole lady been bitchin about it for two years ,pack of work gloves,i think i gotta drink o water too.then i went to work. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

mkparker July 3rd, 2004 02:37 PM

When the Trends article came out I was tryin' to get to Cliff's site and couldn't quite remember the name...so I found "here" totally by mistake...how serendipitous!!

Nick November 17th, 2004 05:41 AM

BTT for the newbies

vwcalbug November 17th, 2004 11:56 AM

BTT ?? Whats that....im a newbie [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img]

dayzwalker November 17th, 2004 12:03 PM

Back
To the

...newbies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

tarvw November 17th, 2004 05:51 PM

from nick's site ,glad i found it!

bigguy November 18th, 2004 08:43 AM

NONE OF THE ABOVE LISTED.WAS LOOKING FOR A V8 FRAME FOR A VW BUG AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I WAS DIRECTED TO STP. THEN WHEN EVERYONE MOVED HERE I JUST FOLLOWED. I GUES I AM A FOLLOWER [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

Turd Ferguson November 18th, 2004 12:21 PM

Mk,
I don't think it's cool to admit that we found this joint via the magazine article.

Sixty7X November 23rd, 2004 04:42 PM

found out through the Northeast AC performance forum some time ago. I've only been visiting recently as I've started work on my 67. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

Nick February 8th, 2005 09:46 AM

BTTT

BIG BAD BUG February 8th, 2005 11:00 AM

I went on a wholesale killing spree in a shopping mall
and instead of going to jail they made me become a member on here.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Can I get the Governors Pardon now Warden.. Pleeeeeeeeease.......?!?!?!?!!? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Actaully, I dont's rightly rimember youngin,
alls I can recall was one days me an' maaw wuz sittin on thut thar porch,
and I had ole Bessy sitting astride marr lap,
(that's ole bessy marr oldest daughter, not ole Bessy marr favourite shot gun).....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
I can't do that again...!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't remember how Nick, but I'm here now, and I just love it... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

vwfanatic February 8th, 2005 11:13 AM

i sur wood leik to meat that Bessy, you keep talkin' 'bout (that's ole bessy yer un oldest daughter, not ole Bessy yer un favourite shot gun).....

notched February 8th, 2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vwfanatic@Feb 8 2005, 11:13 AM
i sur wood leik to meat that Bessy, you keep talkin' 'bout (that's ole bessy yer un oldest daughter, not ole Bessy yer un favourite shot gun).....
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

('meat' spelled deliberately, I presume??)

BIG BAD BUG February 8th, 2005 12:16 PM

Will youngin, you lay s'much as wuurn-a-yoour fingers on maar ole Bessy maar eldest daughter,ann you can b'sure you all be meetin' t-uther ole Bessy... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

funkypunk89 February 8th, 2005 12:20 PM

I went to www.purists.com but ended up here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

I couldny find the exit.....so i stayed a while [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

twistedstang February 8th, 2005 01:09 PM

I was warned about this sight from a fried on the h.a.m.b..