Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Things that make you say.... WTF? (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37689)

JiI January 22nd, 2014 10:06 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
I'm not God's little angel but I was never that way. I'm very thankful I have a wonderful wife and I know one of the main reasons she married me was that I respected her. I have many female students and they know that I will kick anyone's ass out of my class for any racial or sexist comments. I've done it more than once too. You have found a good person if you give respect and get it back. (Except Ron and Kim.:grin:)
Jeff

metalmaster1766 January 23rd, 2014 05:04 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiI (Post 570575)
You have found a good person if you give respect and get it back. (Except Ron and Kim.:grin:)
Jeff

ME?? I'm purty sure your fucking with me most of the time, well all the time (if in fact I'm the Ron you speak of above)
I have thick skin, just don't throws stones at me as my bones are getting to be brittle, kinda like glass, I took prednisone after my transplant for inflammation, they usually take you off it after a few months, but I took it do to all the inflammation I have in my joints, it worked great until I started reading up on it's side effects, after asking my doctor about the bone brittleness & he confirmed what I read, I quit taking it, 3 days later I couldn't get up out of bed without some ones help, that's why I always stay moving

That makes me say Why-TF do they even make drugs that cause such terrible side effects, but that's life, I'd so like to find some natural herb (or what ever the correct word is) that is an anti-rejection type drug except a natural thing without all the bad side effects

@ the son's & daughter's & sex, a daughter can only get pregnant once every 9 months, but a son can make a baby once a day or more

My wife gave both our 2 boys the sex talk at about the age of 10, she always told them about condoms, not only for birth control but so they couldn't get STD's, she also told them to wait until you get everything you want before thinking about sex & babies, cause once you have a child you have a responsibility & toys for you come last, or until the child turns 18 & finished high school
But it doesn't matter how much you talk to you children about sex & the consequences, if your not with them 24/7 to remind them "use a condom or no don't have sex", they quickly forget everything they have been told, & it was something she drilled into them everyday
Then at 17 years old (2004), our oldest son told my wife on April 1st that his girlfriend was pregnant, hell we hadn't even met her, & she wouldn't talk to us until around May of that year
When my wife told me (she took me out shopping so we would be around lots of people, she was afraid I'd lose it & smack the shit out of him or something) I said "it's just an April Fools joke", but it was no joke, that following November 30th our 1st grand daughter arrived
She was surprised how well I took it, I never thought I'd live long enough to become a grandparent, so I was happy

Now once our youngest turned 15, she bought condoms & told him where they were & if he ever even thinks about it to think & protect yourself & the girl you plan to have sex with (so he wouldn't make the same mistake & have children before graduating school), she still drilled into his head that sex isn't something you do just for fun, it is a responsibility you can't walk away from, wait until you get all the toys you want in life first, he will be 22 this July, so far he hasn't reproduced

Ron

JiI January 23rd, 2014 07:58 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Yeah, I was talking about you Ron!:funny:
I can't even remember 17 other than getting my driver's license and not being able to use it as my parents thought the world was going to end for "their precious baby who might meet a bad person in the big naughty world!" Yeah, my younger years were hell.
Jeff

Ray-Dean January 23rd, 2014 08:10 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Younger years.....?

JiI January 23rd, 2014 09:06 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Well, my older years are hell too.... I'll be 43 in April.
Jeff

SCOTTRODS January 23rd, 2014 04:32 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3ghia (Post 570573)
Why does society and men encourage and think its cool for their sons to engage in sexual encounters when they are teenagers?

"Hell yeah son, get that slut to ride your #@&! or put it in her mouth"

Why do you NOT encourage your daughter to be the one getting bent over the hood or to be putting things in her mouth?


My WTF comes from being a single Dad raising four kids - three of them girls. Every time a young man is encouraged to go do these things - you should keep in mind that you are encouraging him to take advantage of someone's daughter.

Having a Daughter of one's own, makes one think a little differently. I have a 26 yr old... Felt the same as you do and still feel that way. I was a young man once, and sometimes feel like a complete heel for having been one... Somehow glad I lived through those years. Especially knowing how I felt as a father/Dad.

metalmaster1766 January 24th, 2014 06:59 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
I met my wife at 17 years old, I can remember most of the years before I became a father at 21, she reminds me of all the times I got so drunk & blacked out or either past out
I'm lucky to still be in this world & I owe most of that to her, hell I even owe being alive for the last 13 years to her, granted a few surgeons & modern medicine have helped
As of this April we have been together 31 years, truly the BEST thing that ever happened to me

Ron

alykat January 24th, 2014 07:53 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Yaeh, this makes a lot of sense.

SCOTTRODS January 24th, 2014 04:17 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
And some more Laughable signs

http://funnyaussiesigns.com/wp-conte...gn-400x290.jpg

http://mikeebutcher.files.wordpress..../01/advice.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slides...6821_large.jpg

And one more Pic that'll make you go "WTF?".

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_ba...0403_wmain.jpg

SCOTTRODS January 24th, 2014 04:19 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
And one of my all time Fav's...



http://autoweek.com/storyimage/CW/20...ru-parking.jpg

tattooed_pariah January 24th, 2014 05:22 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTRODS (Post 570645)
And one more Pic that'll make you go "WTF?".

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_ba...0403_wmain.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...PjgS_blog.html

JiI January 24th, 2014 06:58 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalmaster1766 (Post 570620)
I met my wife at 17 years old, I can remember most of the years before I became a father at 21, she reminds me of all the times I got so drunk & blacked out or either past out
I'm lucky to still be in this world & I owe most of that to her, hell I even owe being alive for the last 13 years to her, granted a few surgeons & modern medicine have helped
As of this April we have been together 31 years, truly the BEST thing that ever happened to me

Ron

Old joke: Old guy says he's been married 54 years, "Best 12 years of my life."

Been with my wife 16, married a touch over 10. She is blind and mental like John's, Kim's and yours Ron. :tongue:
Jeff

V8Transporter January 25th, 2014 07:57 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Our 33rd anniversary is this June 20th. 'Been together since Dec. 17th, 1979. I've always kinda' wondered about her mental condition as she took a (HUGE) chance on a Vietnam Vet turned pilot living in his home-built camper at a local airport. :grin:

DrHax January 25th, 2014 09:06 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTRODS (Post 570603)
Having a Daughter of one's own, makes one think a little differently. I have a 26 yr old... Felt the same as you do and still feel that way. I was a young man once, and sometimes feel like a complete heel for having been one... Somehow glad I lived through those years. Especially knowing how I felt as a father/Dad.

:blink: I try to respect women :unsure: Hell I didn't even view the opposite sex in a real proper sexual nature( Had no desire to EVEN date. :ohmy:) until my current girlfriend came in the picture. We've been together for a over a year and been through some shit together :blink: Honestly I never saw the appeal of being like a bleedin' rabbit :Idunno:

Theres about 13 girls pregnant at her school currently :wacko: 9 during the school year when I was there last year, and then I saw 4 I recognised over the summer who became pregnant (2 where in my classes) :panic: Granted people assume my girlfriend is sterile because she isn't pregnant like other girls in the school :AssScratch:. Some times I really do question people :finger:

JiI January 26th, 2014 07:07 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V8Transporter (Post 570701)
Our 33rd anniversary is this June 20th. 'Been together since Dec. 17th, 1979. I've always kinda' wondered about her mental condition as she took a (HUGE) chance on a Vietnam Vet turned pilot living in his home-built camper at a local airport. :grin:

My wife has only made 2 mistakes that I know of. 1. saying yes and then 2. I do.:Idunno: Now her life is damnned to misery...
Jeff

JiI January 26th, 2014 07:14 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrHax (Post 570703)
:blink: I try to respect women :unsure: Hell I didn't even view the opposite sex in a real proper sexual nature( Had no desire to EVEN date. :ohmy:) until my current girlfriend came in the picture. We've been together for a over a year and been through some shit together :blink: Honestly I never saw the appeal of being like a bleedin' rabbit :Idunno:

Theres about 13 girls pregnant at her school currently :wacko: 9 during the school year when I was there last year, and then I saw 4 I recognised over the summer who became pregnant (2 where in my classes) :panic: Granted people assume my girlfriend is sterile because she isn't pregnant like other girls in the school :AssScratch:. Some times I really do question people :finger:

Been a teacher for 16 years. The level of stupid I have heard breaks the meter every year.....
Jeff

DrHax January 26th, 2014 10:00 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiI (Post 570724)
Been a teacher for 16 years. The level of stupid I have heard breaks the meter every year.....
Jeff

Yeah... Still you should have seen the reaction when people inquired what I was going to do with my girlfriend after graduation. I said i'm going to wait for her.. I've never actually seen somebody go cross eye as their brain malfunctions.. That was pretty much it. It seems nobody in that school wants to stay with their girl enless she pops out a baby :blink: :Idunno:

I have plenty of WTF stories from my two highschools that will you make fear our current generation. :yelling:

JiI January 26th, 2014 10:29 AM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrHax (Post 570729)
Yeah... Still you should have seen the reaction when people inquired what I was going to do with my girlfriend after graduation. I said i'm going to wait for her.. I've never actually seen somebody go cross eye as their brain malfunctions.. That was pretty much it. It seems nobody in that school wants to stay with their girl enless she pops out a baby :blink: :Idunno:

I have plenty of WTF stories from my two highschools that will you make fear our current generation. :yelling:

Dude, I already fear your generation! Not all but as a generalization, their taste in music, clothing, movies and humor is horrible. I'm surprised schools don't offer a class in the proper way to say, "You want fries with that?"
Then again, I hear some of the stories my students say, "Yeah, we bailed mom out of jail again. We think her latest boyfriend got her pregnant in the alley so she went out drinking after the Nickleback concert but got caught with weed..." etc... And I'm thinking, a lot of these parents are my age, so there are a lot of losers in my generation too.:wacko::Idunno:
Jeff

Ray-Dean January 26th, 2014 02:39 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Hey hey hey!!!!!

What the fuck? Every generation feels the elder one is fucked up, and the older it getsz the more fucked up it feels the younger generation is. Think about this.... Now that you are parents, think back to all the shit your parents did and said that.you thought was so.far fucking off the wall that you swore on your life you'd never be like them..... Looking back now, how wrong were you?

Now, I agree, when I was a kid, we played with cars, frogs, snakes, rode bikes, skateboards, did all kinds of stupid crazy.shit, but we didn't have sex. That shit never even crossed our minds that you really did that sort of thing. Yeah, you thought about it, but.it didn't REALLY happen...

Now days it happens all the time. So those of us who grew up in the "age of innocence" can't believe that kids are having sex at 11, 12, 13 years old, because at that age, we weren't thinking about that. Yeah everyone wanted to kiss/date/whatever Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke for you youngsters) and Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) but we didn't try to bang littte Susie down the street.

It like all the dumbasses who did LSD in the 60's, Coke int the 70's, Crack in the 90's think it's totally off the fucking chart that someone would do Meth. But to a meth head, losing all their teeth, aging by decades in a matter of months, and sucking dick for their next dose of drain cleaner is perfectly acceptable. Now marijuana is "legal" in a couple states, and soon to be in several more, yet it's still illegal accounting to the US Government...

Personally, I think they all need to smoke a bowl from the end of a loaded .45. Yes I have a fucked up view on life, but it's my view, you don't have to share it.

JiI January 26th, 2014 02:46 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Now how the hell do you respond to that?:Idunno: Nice one R-D!:thumbsup:
Jeff

Ray-Dean January 26th, 2014 03:02 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
With the truth!

They claim that marijuana is a harmless drug and that no one ever died from it. I'd like to see and hear those individuals make that argument in the face of the father's, mother's, husband's, wife's, and children of every law enforcement officer, DEA agent, military personnel, and yes even drug dealer and gang banger who is no longer with up because of marijuana in one way or another.

Marijuana may not directly kill you, but countless lives are lost every day because of it. Doesn't sound harmless to me...

Now, WTF?

DrHax January 26th, 2014 04:03 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray-Dean (Post 570744)
Hey hey hey!!!!!

What the fuck? Every generation feels the elder one is fucked up, and the older it getsz the more fucked up it feels the younger generation is. Think about this.... Now that you are parents, think back to all the shit your parents did and said that.you thought was so.far fucking off the wall that you swore on your life you'd never be like them..... Looking back now, how wrong were you?

Now, I agree, when I was a kid, we played with cars, frogs, snakes, rode bikes, skateboards, did all kinds of stupid crazy.shit, but we didn't have sex. That shit never even crossed our minds that you really did that sort of thing. Yeah, you thought about it, but.it didn't REALLY happen...

Now days it happens all the time. So those of us who grew up in the "age of innocence" can't believe that kids are having sex at 11, 12, 13 years old, because at that age, we weren't thinking about that. Yeah everyone wanted to kiss/date/whatever Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke for you youngsters) and Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) but we didn't try to bang littte Susie down the street.

It like all the dumbasses who did LSD in the 60's, Coke int the 70's, Crack in the 90's think it's totally off the fucking chart that someone would do Meth. But to a meth head, losing all their teeth, aging by decades in a matter of months, and sucking dick for their next dose of drain cleaner is perfectly acceptable. Now marijuana is "legal" in a couple states, and soon to be in several more, yet it's still illegal accounting to the US Government...

Personally, I think they all need to smoke a bowl from the end of a loaded .45. Yes I have a fucked up view on life, but it's my view, you don't have to share it.

I have no idea what to say to that other then :clapping: Its insane the amount of sex that happens, and the drugs. I thought my parents were blowing things out of proportions to just boogey man style scare me... Turns out the old days of Weed, horse tranquilzers and that one bastard who managed to get LSD.. is nothing compared to what I saw at my school before this one (City school) Coke, weed everywhere,pills, Fuck I had a best friend I knew in elementary go into rehab because they found him in the bathroom popping pills. Three freshman got expelled because two of them where having sex in the school's elevator (That thing is locked down with a special key , so they swiped it from somebody in a wheelchair :blink:) One recorded it AND uploaded it to the internet.

:panic: I'm with you it's just fucked up. l the crap I saw in the city and the transition to the "Rural, Hick filled" country school. God damnit I'd rather deal with the "rednecks" anyday then the crap I saw in the cities. Granted there was more theft in the country school :hmm: But at least some fucking asshole didn't pull a butterfly knife out at me and threaten me because I had the nerve to stand up for a friend. I've been mugged and assaulted and each time I thought back the schools treated me exactly the same the person who committed the crime. :yelling:

I could go on an on about this shit. When I graduated I was so freaking relieved that I survived without having to fucking kill somebody in self defense.:finger: I just pray that if i have kids they don't go 1/10th the shit I or my girlfriend went through. Because NOBODY should have to go through I what did in school. :finger:

JiI January 26th, 2014 04:39 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
damn.....:blink:
Jeff

V8Transporter January 26th, 2014 05:15 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
I keep reading in the paper that grass is a "harmless drug." Then in the same paper and on a daily basis, some guy's door gets kicked in by a couple of guys who shoot up the place, sometimes killing someone at the house, to steal his, "legal crop". WTFO?:Idunno: We had a double murder just down the road last year from a "harmless drug" deal gone bad.

And, yup, that's just what we need, a bunch of fucking pot heads driving down the road smoking their legal drug. Go for it RD.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JiI January 26th, 2014 05:46 PM

Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?
 
Had a student who was out there...very smart but dangerous in how he could think. Very hippie; dreadlocks, hemp clothes, love beads etc. Said that pot is an herb given to us by mother earth for our mental nourishment and freedom of space... blah blah blah and some other nonsense. I told him Poison Ivy was a gift then too, so why didn't he try smoking that?:hmm:
Now I have no problem knowing it does have medicinal properties and it has helped many people with glaucoma, siezure/ epilepsy and several physical ailments, but the high is the side effect. Basically it allows you to not care and be okay with that. If it's prescribed, not much of a problem with that. But if you just want to get bonged in you mom's basement:stoned:...:yelling:
Jeff


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ALL text, images, graphics and content herein are Copyright 2002 - 2013 Three Pugs Design - Cut Weld Drive Forums