Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Who has a buzz going on? (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23503)

tattooed_pariah October 26th, 2008 09:05 PM

Who has a buzz going on?

I went to carlene's "popular thread" search, and clicked the drunk thread, and it doesn't exist anymore?!?!

maybe the computer I'm on is being stupid, maybe i already acknowledged this, i dunno, but i;'m in hawaii at a friends, and i'm drunk and wanted to say hi and i can't find the O/T thread for doing so. now i'm going to fill the forum with nonsense becuase of it! hehe, sorry, please delete and tell me if i'm an ass, jusrt causing problems i guess..

hope everyone is well! love you guys! later!

:wacko:

vintage-raze October 26th, 2008 09:06 PM

Re: I LOST IT!!!

You are an ASS!

But I never get tired of your avitar :funny:

tattooed_pariah October 26th, 2008 09:08 PM

hahaha, gotta love Michael Bolton! :P

cdscowboy October 26th, 2008 10:25 PM

Why don't you just go by Mike?

doorpz October 26th, 2008 10:29 PM

There was nothing wrong with it... until that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

tattooed_pariah October 27th, 2008 06:56 AM

hehehe, yes, an office space thread... :D \o/

alright, on a moment of drunken seriousness..

In my stupor last night, I texted the boss (sorry to bother you boss!! really I am) and found out the Drunk thread was lost in an effort to accomodate those of us with nothing Volksrods related to say (sorry if I'm spilling beans ahead of schedule..)

I move that this becomes the New drunk thread, and I'm not just saying that because my name is next to the "Thread created by" wording and I'll feel special.. :P

oh and it's 5am now, I went to sleep at 10pm and I still can't stand up straight without teetering.. hehehhehee, man I missed not being on a ship... one more week and I can live off of a ship for at least a month and start trying to make awrite up describing building a 2276 from scratch..

Charlie Mosh October 27th, 2008 10:48 AM

Re: Who has a buzz going on?

i just got my drinks for tonight, the best place to drink'em is in the school!:dancing:

walt October 27th, 2008 11:23 AM

It's a good thing that Steve didn't make me a moderator, or I'd delete this thread too. Maybe you should go post on www.Imadrunkandproudofit.com.

Mikelrome October 27th, 2008 11:28 AM

Walt, I clicked on the thing, It asked me "Did you mean I'm a drunk and proud of it":funny:

UVT_Mike October 27th, 2008 12:43 PM

I tried it and got the Whoops Net Identity thing :sad:

tattooed_pariah October 27th, 2008 01:15 PM

Sorry Walt, I'm a tattooed, chain-smoking, alcoholic Sailor.

But I made it back to the ship on time, only to find out we're staying in Hawaii for a couple of extra days.. damnit! I just want to get home!!

I'm guessing I'll probably be drunk again tonight..

walt October 27th, 2008 01:20 PM

I don't understand why anybody needs to get drunk in Hawaii.

purplemyth October 27th, 2008 01:48 PM

I agree with Walt! I wouldn't need liquid to get drunk, the scenery alone would do it :funny:

and just so you know, I did put this new link in my pt thread :)

hotrodheb October 27th, 2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walt (Post 354046)

That is just what seamen do Walt!

Probably the same reason that my neighbor has to get pissed off when I ask him to quiet down his party at 10pm on a Sunday night instead of me just calling the cops. Oh the party was out in his driveway and not even in the house.

Oh and I forgot to mention that this was a birthday party for his 10 year old daughter. And yes, her and his 7 year old son were still out there partying too. What a fucking role model!

Boonies October 28th, 2008 05:10 AM

As long as the kids were drinking its all good.:wacko:

Ur i mean not drinking...

:funny:

Mikelrome October 28th, 2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walt (Post 354046)

Walt one reason I drank in Hawaii, was to get my mind off the 20 bucks I just paied for just a burger and a Beer.:huh:

tequilla October 29th, 2008 06:31 PM

I only have a little buzz..... 4 beers....... but I want to make sure this thread is going to stay before I start posting and put my heart and sol into it..............................

Shit............ I think I just posted...........

:funny: :funny: :funny:

tequilla November 24th, 2008 10:51 PM

Damn..... two posts in a row on the new thread........
Where the hell are you Grumpy :Idunno: I need some back up from a moderator........ Just dealing with unemployment and the X-wife in training............. I guess I hit rock bottom.... I applied at Pep Boys today :ohmy: and I applied for a job on Sunday that will have me working nights for the next 15 years :panic:

tequilla December 20th, 2008 10:21 PM

Three posts in a row sucks...... but hey it's almost been a month :grin: Lets get behind the new thread :dancing:

ratlook63 December 21st, 2008 06:50 AM

Its 11 AM and I got my buzz going... trying to go hook up an air mattress pump to my brake fluid resevoir on the porsche in an effort to create my own pressure bleeder.... wish my dumbass luck!

Scott76 December 23rd, 2008 10:42 AM

Passing them around the office. I'm working on one! :hello:

fukenloh December 24th, 2008 07:01 PM

:Idunno: IS SANTA REALLY COMING??? I BETTER HAVE ANOTHER:wacko:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

purplemyth December 31st, 2008 04:49 PM

I'm not buzzed, just pleasantly warm~
I must say though, this capt fella, is pretty smooth~ :licklips:

hal December 31st, 2008 04:53 PM

i'm sure glad you brought this to the top , i don't think i could'a found it :funny:

where in the hell is Tequilla:Idunno:, this should be a good show for him.

purplemyth December 31st, 2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy hal
i'm sure glad you brought this to the top , i don't think i could'a found it :funny:

:thumbsup: you're welcome
I never thought I'd post in it
:funny: