View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #24
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: I aquired another VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Box View Post
Bells palsy is the pits. I had it and it took 5-6 weeks to go away.

I like what you have done to your car, keep it up.
Thank ya for the car comments

As for Bells Palsy, yeah it wasn't all that fun for the first few days (when drinking most of it dribbled out the right side of my mouth) but I went to the hospital within 12 hours from when I first noticed it, mainly because of all my other health issues, but it only took about 12 day to clear up.

I always get even the smallest thing checked out because you never know what's gonna happen. I would have hated to find out that if I hadn't gone to ER and that I had a mini stroke that could have lead to a bigger stroke, I may not be here now.
I'm purty sure I mentioned most of my health issues on here, but considering what all I have been thru over the past 30 years, the last 10 being the worst of it all, I'm kinda lucky that I don't look sick. Hell everybody that hears about it and seeing me everyone says that wouldn't even know I had had everything that I have had in the past 10 years, but as some say "don't judge a book by it's cover" I always hear people talking when I park in a handicap spot on my bad days stuff like "he doesn't look handicapped" or "using his mothers or fathers handicapped parking permit" most times I don't ever say anything unless they say it right to my face, which has happened a few times, then I just tell them that "I'll trade ya bodies for a week" and I wish I could because I'd spend 1 week doing all the things it usually takes me a month to do so when they get their body back it's gonna hurt like hell.

I'm just happy that I'm still alive and can do what I can because I sure could be in much worse condition. I thank the Lord each night when I go to bed, as well as every morning when I wake up . I just keep on keep'n on, and I hope to do it for another 55 years if not more, it also helps having a grandmother that will be 98 this June and she could run circles around me up until 6 years ago, and she broke her hip on December 27th 2010, and to see her walk you would never even know it. Hell she may be able to run circles around me by the time her birthday gets here.

Ron
<--me moving onward!

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote