View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2014, 03:27 AM   #19
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Default Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmaster1766 View Post
I'm not gonna be able to think of anything else now, Seniorita HAHA is gonna be stuck in my head whenever I hear her name, hell I had to Google Lady GaGa & then listen to a youtube song of hers just so I'd know who they were talking about on TV, the few times they showed pictures of her I thought maybe she bought Elton John's 70's costume stash to make herself famous

@ the english vocabulary, the words knee, knife, opossum, & hors d'oeuvre just baffle the shit out a me, I make sure I make the O sound, except more like "ah" sound when I say opossum just to make people think "HMmmm, he ain't right", or at a party, n I ask "Whar's da Horsedvor's ??"
I get some strange looks

& WTF,
It's been a while since me & the wife have been to a nice restaurant, so one night we go to a steak house & I order a porterhouse, n they bring me a flippin butter knife, so, I ask for a steak knife, n they don't have them anymore at that restaurant (<- who decided to spell that word?) so I reached for my belt n got my knife so i could cut it up, I thought the waitress was gonna faint when I opened it up, musta thought I was gonna stab her because they didn't have a steak knives, I just started eating, bout 10 minutes later my wife tells me to slowly look around, it was like nobody in the place had ever seen somebody use a "real" knife to eat before, hell I use it for just about anything I can when the need arises, I keep it clean, ya never know when your gonna hafta cut your food up, a butter knife is for butter, not steak WTF??

Ron
That Knife thing... That's Swave and De-Boner (You'll figure it out with a little time - More F'd Up words)
SCOTTRODS is offline   Reply With Quote