View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2018, 06:13 PM   #938
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: The PET THREAD...

No he poked a hole in the bucket from shaking it back n forth, he just happened to be next to the corner of my trailer, when it hit the trailer it poked a small hole near the bottom of the bucket, it might hold a half an inch of water now, so it's his bucket now, I'll go spend another dollar and get a new one, I just can't leave it anywhere he can get it, but hey, he doesn't chew our shoes, he was biting at mine while walking him, I sat him down and had a talk with him like a person, told him if he continues to bite at my feet while walking him he's either gonna pull me down on top of him or he's gonna become a permenent shoe on my foot when I kick him in the ass, he tilted his head to one side, seemed as if he was listening, but he hasn't tried to get my shoes during our morning walks
I was just walking him up to the corner of the main street we live off of, maybe half a mile, yesterday and this morning we walked 1.9 miles, yesterday we did it in 55 minutes, today we did it in 47 minutes, after a few weeks we'll start doing 4 miles, Then we're gonna see if we can run it, I plan to run a full 26 mile marathon next May even if I hafta crawl to the finish line, something I've wanted to do since I learned about the Boston marathon in the 3rd grade, I ran about 12 miles 4 days a week when I played soccer, but I had to give it up when I got my first job after high school
I'm gonna fulfill that dream no matter what, it's called the Flying Pig Marathon here, Cincinnati was aka Porkapopalis or something like that back in the 1800's because of all the pigs and slaughter houses back then

Ron

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote