View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:07 AM   #13
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: What have you been doing during lockdown

Nothing has changed for me, going to the store is a big social even for me, it's the only time I see anyone other than my wife, my neighbors and my brother

I did a little patch work on mine over a month ago, bought some body filler, just haven't gotten around to doing anything else, still bare metal, I started a fire welding those holes up, luckily I had a fire extinguisher next to me, I'm guessing it was that hair they put up inside these things, just glad it isn't that foam
Last week I tried to start it but the battery was dead, I might hook up the charger today, I'm just gonna buy a new disc brake setup for the front since replacing everything will cost just as much, I may as well just get it all in one shot

It's still tough for me to get much of anything done, Shmitty will be 2 years old in 4 days (May 15th), he's starting to get better, but still insists on being right next to me when I try to do anything, at the moment he is sleeping, most days I lay around when he is sleeping, if I use my phone for anything longer than 5 minutes he will bark at me till I get up and play with him
I do have a video of me opening my garage door with him, if it moves and makes noise he wants it, that includes a lawnmower, angle grinder, and sawzall, those are just a few things I've tried to use unsuccessfully, until I put him on a chain
When I find the garage door video I'll put the link here

Ron

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote