Thread: Type 3 VolksRod
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2005, 06:00 AM   #32
Bobnotch
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jaransonT3+Apr 2 2005, 06:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jaransonT3 @ Apr 2 2005, 06:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ThrasherBill@Apr 2 2005, 03:28 AM
I think you've got the front end/bumper nailed just as it is  [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] If you were to add bullets Id keep them smallish or I think it will make the front end too heavy looking. I would also like to see it with the Buick trim like Colin suggested and 2 toned. 49-51 Merc sleds are my absolute favourite car.
I might do something clean and simple like this for side trim. I kind of like the 2 tone also. Satin Black and Satin Red Oxide.

Not so sure about the bullets on the bumpers. Might be right....looks a little heavy.

[attachmentid=4227]

[attachmentid=4228]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, the front bumper looks a little heavy with the bullets. Leave them off, as it looks great like it is. The side trim pieces look good too. I think you've got your plan nailed down. This should look good when done. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Bobnotch is offline   Reply With Quote