View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #11
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Effigy's history

Ordered some stuff.. it all showed up on my doorstep monday.

Bought a case splitting tool so I can finally do it properly instead of yanking, wiggling and trying to carefully pry it apart.. Thought it might be tougher to split this time since I used that ultimate grey crap.. we'll find out..

also got some of this crap: http://vwparts.aircooled.net/Curil-K...il-k-125ml.htm to reseal it after i put my damn cam bearings in.. we'll see how well it works..

and I got the Sync Link linkage kit.. came in a little box full of bags with pieces, and pete e-mailed me a PDF with directions on how to put it all together.. god I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew with this thing, it'll look killer if I can figure it out though!

gonna try and get out in the garage soon.. would love to say i'm going to work on it when I get home tonight, but I had trouble getting to sleep last night and only got about 2 and a half hours of rest..

"I never trust a fighting man who doesn't smoke or drink or at least cause a little trouble." -Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
===========
Feel free to stare and admire,
but kindly tell me if it's on fire!

1972 VolksRod "Effigy" Build Thread
1986 Honda Shadow VT1100 Work Thread
tattooed_pariah is offline   Reply With Quote