Thread: Type 3 VolksRod
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM   #282
jaransonT3
Type 3 Nut

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jay @ May 22 2006, 10:39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
While I was at the VW Show in Ypsi on Sunday, I noticed a red t3 KG up toward the front...what I noticed about it was the back window...It's kind squared off where the sides go downto the c pillar...I don't really now how to explain it, but you'd have to see it...maybe that would be an idea for the back window on the 'sled.[/b][/quote]

Maybe, but while I am hardly a purist, I think I will leave any good Type 34 glass to that crowd. Talk about hard to find parts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
BTW, Sophy's hot [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
I was going to introduce myself, but I'm a newbie and it looked like you were striping something...
Jay
[/b][/quote]

Should have introduced yourself. nice thing about the striping.... i can do it and talk at the same time. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Steve @ May 23 2006, 12:03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
The sled is looking shit hot, John. Great progress!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions from everyone. I am really having fun with this project. Still shooting to have it rolling by mid-August for the Woodward Dream Cruise.
'69 Square (Panel wanna-be)
'70/'71 Fasty (Jane - the Lead Sled project)

My Home Page
CarArt by John Jaranson
2010 Type 3 Invasion
jaransonT3 is offline   Reply With Quote