View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #20
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: My newest VW, the "Fire Bug"

On Friday I was moving rather slow (sudden weather changes can dampen ones morning every now & then, but I try not to let it stop me all together), didn't get up from the couch until almost 9am, that's late for me, most days I'm out the door before 6am driving my son to work, but this past Friday he had to go to a different place, so he was able to ride with his mother

So I was just moving a few small boxes around in my garage/workshop in hopes of straightening it up, when I ran across the box I put all the letter emblems I keep from cars I've had (I keep almost everything space allows), while going thru them to see what I could come up with by scrambling them to spell anything unusual to put on my V-Rod

I didn't even hafta break all the letters apart to come up with this, just broke the first & last letters off a name emblem from the 93 Cadillac Sedan Deville I traded for the oval windowed baja to get this

I kinda like it, maybe go to a junkyard to see what else I can find to add to it, like maybe "Bug eVill" or "The evill V Rod" or some other catchy name, then start an "evil" theme of some kind, maybe paint a few skulls, spiders, & witches or wizards, then make some evil looking cast aluminum pieces to go along with it

I think I'm gonna like turning down this path insert wicked evill smiley face here ~~>

Ron

RSS

Last edited by metalmaster1766; September 11th, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote