View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #97
DrHax
Forum Member

Default Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray-Dean View Post
Hey hey hey!!!!!

What the fuck? Every generation feels the elder one is fucked up, and the older it getsz the more fucked up it feels the younger generation is. Think about this.... Now that you are parents, think back to all the shit your parents did and said that.you thought was so.far fucking off the wall that you swore on your life you'd never be like them..... Looking back now, how wrong were you?

Now, I agree, when I was a kid, we played with cars, frogs, snakes, rode bikes, skateboards, did all kinds of stupid crazy.shit, but we didn't have sex. That shit never even crossed our minds that you really did that sort of thing. Yeah, you thought about it, but.it didn't REALLY happen...

Now days it happens all the time. So those of us who grew up in the "age of innocence" can't believe that kids are having sex at 11, 12, 13 years old, because at that age, we weren't thinking about that. Yeah everyone wanted to kiss/date/whatever Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke for you youngsters) and Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) but we didn't try to bang littte Susie down the street.

It like all the dumbasses who did LSD in the 60's, Coke int the 70's, Crack in the 90's think it's totally off the fucking chart that someone would do Meth. But to a meth head, losing all their teeth, aging by decades in a matter of months, and sucking dick for their next dose of drain cleaner is perfectly acceptable. Now marijuana is "legal" in a couple states, and soon to be in several more, yet it's still illegal accounting to the US Government...

Personally, I think they all need to smoke a bowl from the end of a loaded .45. Yes I have a fucked up view on life, but it's my view, you don't have to share it.
I have no idea what to say to that other then Its insane the amount of sex that happens, and the drugs. I thought my parents were blowing things out of proportions to just boogey man style scare me... Turns out the old days of Weed, horse tranquilzers and that one bastard who managed to get LSD.. is nothing compared to what I saw at my school before this one (City school) Coke, weed everywhere,pills, Fuck I had a best friend I knew in elementary go into rehab because they found him in the bathroom popping pills. Three freshman got expelled because two of them where having sex in the school's elevator (That thing is locked down with a special key , so they swiped it from somebody in a wheelchair ) One recorded it AND uploaded it to the internet.

I'm with you it's just fucked up. l the crap I saw in the city and the transition to the "Rural, Hick filled" country school. God damnit I'd rather deal with the "rednecks" anyday then the crap I saw in the cities. Granted there was more theft in the country school But at least some fucking asshole didn't pull a butterfly knife out at me and threaten me because I had the nerve to stand up for a friend. I've been mugged and assaulted and each time I thought back the schools treated me exactly the same the person who committed the crime.

I could go on an on about this shit. When I graduated I was so freaking relieved that I survived without having to fucking kill somebody in self defense. I just pray that if i have kids they don't go 1/10th the shit I or my girlfriend went through. Because NOBODY should have to go through I what did in school.

Dude...you are sooo fucked!

Last edited by DrHax; January 26th, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
DrHax is offline   Reply With Quote