Thread: Bugger Off
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:40 AM   #5
Scott76
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Bugger Off

It was a good weekend to work. Hot as HELL but a good long weekend of working nonstop on the car.

Finaly got my floors and channels, front chassis support and the rear wheelwell support. We had to drive 1.5 hours to meet Jake from BugStuff. Shipping cost would have KILLED the budget!!!!

Saturday (8-4-07) we cut the floors and front support off and ground them down. Cutting is fun stuff.... Something about picking up the rusted floor and throwing it. I got everything prep to sandblast it for Sunday.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sunday (8-5-07) we rolled it out and fired up the sandblaster. THATS LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!! I'm sorry I didn't share that job with ANYONE!!! Damn, I hate sandblasting. I'm still eating sand.... Any how. I got it sandblasted and a couple cans of primer. Whats a rat rod with out a couple of paint bombs on it? The floors should be welded in tonight or tomorrow. I hope to have the frame done this week. I got the DupliColor bedliner kit to paint the frame after the floors are in. It going on the underside and on the floors.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

NEED MORE STICKERS!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote