View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:55 AM   #119
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: I aquired another VW

So I finally edited a picture using the paint program on this here computer to make a rendering of how I plan for my V-Rod may look when finished, well close anyways, I have many other plans I didn't do but will add after I get the stretching & sectioning finished someday before my days come to an end

It's rather crude drawing compared to some of ya'lls Photo shopped pics, but it gives an idea where I'm going, except the paint, but I'll get to that soon

I lengthened the doors about 8" or maybe 6" & plan to suicide them using stock hinges, chopped the top about 3" possibly 4" as well as take an inch or 3 section out of the body from just above the lower door hinge, them once all windows are in comes paint

I first planned to paint it blue, then fade it to black as it gets to the back, I may change the colors to black up front & blue in back, I'll hafta wait till I get that far

I plan a few pattern welded parts as well, like a shifter rod, door mirror mounts & a bunch of other one of a kind parts, but I need to get another daily driver before I can start cutting it up

Thinking I may hafta put my rail buggy back together to drive before the cold weather gets back, but it needs all new brakes before I can drive it

I better get to working & less talking, I spend to much time on this here computer than I'd like, but that's what happens during my mornings & late nights
I'm burning day light as it is, so out to the garage I go

Ron

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote