View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2018, 02:43 PM   #7
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Is there a Larry's Off-road VW Nationals this year?

I called earlier today, they aren't having the race this year but sometime in September they're having their Bug Jam, he also said they're gonna try to organize a cruise to the Columbus show and the Cincinnati show, Cincinnati's VW show doesn't have a date set yet as far as I know, but it's in September as well

I haven't been to the Cincinnati show for the past few years because it always seems to be on or near our anniversary, with this year being our 30th I have no idea until they set a date, I will say next year I'm gonna be there and put my Volksrod in it IF I get it finished, sometime soon we're buying my wife a newer car that doesn't need so much work, so I'll drive her old car and get to work on mine, I really need to start fixing the seam where the PO welded in the oval window, the bondo has been bubbling up for the past year, a few weeks ago I took my knife and pushed it into a crack and now I have a spot about 6 to 8 inches long that is rusting really bad, I should have fixed it as soon as I noticed it, my cousin gave me some stuff to use, he buys the best of everything when it comes to body and paint work, I just wish I could get him to do it, I don't care much for doing body work, mostly the sanding, I'd much rather get my hands greasy or get tiny cuts and burns from sharp edges and hot chips

Ron

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote