View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:16 PM   #49
DrHax
Forum Member

Default Re: I ainít dead yet, making a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Transporter View Post
When my heart started Ďacting up a few years back, a doctor at the VA Clinic gave me a breathing exercise to keep me calm. I kept at it and eventually made the Ďproblem literally go away.
So, get comfortable, breath in slowly through your mouth for five seconds. Hold your breath for five seconds, then breath out for five. Hold again for five seconds. Then repeat. Iíd usually do this eight to ten times. I generally tried to sort of empty my mind as I did this.
Youíre young and stronger than you may think. Youíll get through this.
I havenít died yet. I know Iíll get through this. Iím just starting to feel like a sea world dolphin. Watch Dr.Hax the amazing cripple jump through all of these hoops!

Good news though I was able to wire up the postive side of my engine test stand, and I found an affordable windshield for the car so thatís coming in the mail.

Hopefully I can go to the auto parts store and pick up the switches and battery grounding strap I need to finish the test bench then I can see if the engine will start up. Only thing Iím uncertain about is the coil, however I found out the local tractor supply sells coils for 24$ also when it comes time to paint it I have figured out the colour I want. Itís 1 gallon of tractor paint mixed with 1 quart of John deer green. This creates a very nice sea foam green which is pretty close to the 1966 Bahamas blue colour. And it should only cost 60$

Oh I found a picture of this mixture from the HAMB

Dude...you are sooo fucked!
DrHax is offline   Reply With Quote