Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Members Intros and Project Updates!

Members Intros and Project Updates! New member introductions and project updates...
Your ongoing "journals"...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 16,679
Threads: 31,657
Total Online: 71

Newest Member: aB4dV4hA2s

Latest Threads
- by OKpig
- by JiI

Old January 5th, 2004, 03:59 AM   #1
BIG BAD BUG
Forum Member

Hello to all..
Just joined up... LOVE volksrods and am about to start building my first, (which will be the first one to be seen on roads around my way).. I live in Perth, Western Australia..
I now own a '64 Baja soft top on a 4inch body lift kit mounted to a modified '68 pan running a mild 1600cc/tp into a 1600 kombi box (all on solid mounts) with reinforced T3 IRS trailing arms and rear drum brakes. Big reset front and rear suspension with discs brakes up front. Full race cage throughout and 4 point harnesses on the poly' carb' shell bucket seats.
I noticed that you guys like upsetting the purists... Me too, that's why I had the trimmer make the new soft top with an oval window in the back!! I park it at shows and watch the tears start to well up in their eyes..
It's a great car but I figured, I've built one that is "way up high", so now it's time to build one, "waaay down Low"!!
I know my way around Vee Dubs fairly well, but would Really Appreciate any tips, pointers or assistance that you guys could offer...
I look forward to chatting with you and am happy to answer any questions you may have about Kangaroos or Koala Bears....
Keep Kool....See ya...
BIG BAD BUG..
~We'll get you kicked outta your house.
BIG BAD BUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2005, 06:52 AM   #2
BIG BAD BUG
Forum Member

My My My... wasn't THAT a long time ago... well.... things are changin' and I'm about to start working on a different car to get me motivated....
so this is just really a bump... coz I had to look back 10 pages to find my original post...
now.......

bugger off... hehehehehe.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
~We'll get you kicked outta your house.
BIG BAD BUG is offline   Reply With Quote