Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Members Intros and Project Updates!

Members Intros and Project Updates! New member introductions and project updates...
Your ongoing "journals"...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,564
Threads: 32,386
Total Online: 597

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by RichG
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Old April 29th, 2006, 05:16 AM   #1
birthday wishes
Forum Member

alrighty then, so who is this birthday wishes? Nope, sorry, aint gonna tell ya.That's classified, if I told you then I'd have to ,, umm, well, let's not go there, let's just say it aint pretty !! Just ask Bill! (tea any one?) I'm just an idea hatched up somewhere.
Most people don't really notice the front board, the main forum is the only thing bookmarked on my computer. So I figured since a few popular members had sorta got skipped over (so sorry!) and some of the original members were not around anymore, what better way than to remind you we're still here? Thriving, cutting up bugs, welding up new ideas and still giving the newbies a beating for not doing an intro first
Every one's special, if you haven't been here for a few months, you'll get reminded, and if you're just a popular one, well you get alot of wishes from your freinds. But if you just drop in, log in and then vacate and never come back, well,,,, Sorry to be so rough on you, but over 4000 members, my programming will fry! I'll drop a lines just add your witty comments , let them have that gooey feeling all day, cuz they'll know we still them !
OK, somebody hand me the torch , I got a lot of candles to light up! some of you people are OLD! But you still have the best cars on the planet~~~

on with the &

my intro
random program

Last edited by birthday wishes; April 8th, 2007 at 11:09 AM.
birthday wishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2007, 11:12 AM   #2
birthday wishes
Forum Member

Default Re: who am I?

ok guys~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

update without the bump~ 12/08
next year, emails only. Seems the threads ARE becoming less popular, too many newbs who don't know the regulars ,and it's pretty bad when the wishee doesn't even check in. Plus I've noticed alot of you have gone into hiding your dates. Was just keeping the family feeling going.
So I'll be like every other site out there, just a personal email and threads will be up to the board members.
It's been great and some of the threads got hilarious with the pics!
now go cut something up

my intro
random program

Last edited by birthday wishes; January 5th, 2009 at 11:30 AM.
birthday wishes is offline   Reply With Quote