Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > SH*T For Sale/Wanted > SH*T For Sale

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 16,689
Threads: 31,741
Total Online: 57

Newest Member: OneOffGarage

Latest Threads
- by nomercy

Old May 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #1
docrice
Forum Member

Default 98 Golf full interior
Price: damn near free   Location: central PA   

Folks,
I know this isnt exactly the target audience for newer vw stuff, just figured I'd put it here before the junkyard. We gutted a 98 golf for our 24 Hours of Lemons race car last year and the whole interior is sitting in my dad's garage. It's in nice shape, all black, just not very useful on a race car. He's getting tired of it, so it's about a week from the junkyard. We are keeping the front seats and belts, but the rest of it - dash, back seat, carpet, plastics, headliner, working sunroof, airbags, console, everything - is up for grabs. We were asking $50 for the whole mess of it, but to be honest at this point I'd be thrilled just to see it go. I'd entertain offers such as a bottle of Jack Daniels, anything I can use on my 71 Ghia, any tools, shift knobs, metal art, pretty much anything. Here are the only stipulations:
-trades can't be total junk (even I have my limits)
-trades have to take up less space than a giant-ass pile of interior parts.
-you need to take all or most of the parts.

Parts are in Linden (17744) PA, but I can drag them up to my place in Mt Top (18707) if need be...
docrice is offline   Reply With Quote