Electric Vehicle/VW components
Price: $600 Location: southcoast MA
I have most of the critical pieces for converting a Bug to electric or any other small car for that matter. If you've been pricing components for a conversion you know this is a really really good deal.
1) A 32hp 72v single shaft DC forklift motor. The tag reads "Raymond Equipment Co., Syracuse, NY. Serial #579-206/100. Freshly rebuilt.
2) Curtis Controller 48-72v, 400 amp. Model #1209B-6402. New, taken off a Club Car or GEM that was being customized.
3) 6 new Duracell 12 amp fully automatic battery chargers.
4) 6 new digital amp gauges.
You would also need:
1) Contactor switch
2) Reverse contactor if you want to back up easily.
3) Adapter plate
This is a 100lb. or so package, so keep that in mind in terms of shipping.
In the end, you have to be satisfied with your own work.
Last edited by fishguts; May 17th, 2011 at 10:50 AM.