Total Online: 427

Newest Member: MattD

Latest Threads
- by Bugula
- by cretin

Old February 6th, 2018, 08:33 PM   #1351
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Today F..king Rules Thread

Its a neat idea but we kind of have a few rules that might not allow picture taking. I had them doing origami last night.
Jeff
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2018, 09:21 PM   #1352
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums

Getting some stuff sold, making a few pennies. Sold a hot tub from our new place, made space for our grill and griddle! Sold my craftsman cabinets and HF 12 ton press. Need to sell my Manx buggy and cafe' racer next. Got an offer on our house. Will probably be moved in our new place totally by Early Oct. My new 24 x 36 shop will be built by then too!
Jeff
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:38 AM   #1353
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Recently My wife and I started House shopping as well... Some really great homes in the area we'd like to relocate to. Some with Shop already in place, and some with room to build. I'm afraid building would be costly as hell in the sticks... but that's where we want to move to... East Texas has some great things and some not so great things. Internet service is a huge issue in some of the areas and Cell phone service looks kinda iffy as well. We looked at one that had 2 garages and tons of Pavement to work with as well as an apartment to rent out... just too much work for my old ass... I will be doing like you... selling off my projects and some larger shop tools like a Stomp Shear and a Huge Louver Press and maybe even my Powder coating set up... Hate to let my Bug and Dune buggy go though... gonna have to have something to do with all the spare time I'll have when I retire... hence the need for the shop. Glad your's is coming along so quickly, Jeff... Mine will take forever to get used to. we've been in the same place for 15 years and change is tough when you put don roots like that...
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:58 AM   #1354
V8Transporter
Forum Member

Well, the Single Cab is back on the road and I am again becoming accustomed to a vehicle lacking power steering. The charging problem with Cafe Sporty is a thing of the past and yesterday about sixty miles passed beneath the tires.
This morning Sherrie gave me a beautiful birthday card as I was born on this day some sixty-nine years ago. We just shared a lunch and I finally beat her at a game of cribbage.
Life is great!
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:15 PM   #1355
Harold
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Transporter View Post
Well, the Single Cab is back on the road and I am again becoming accustomed to a vehicle lacking power steering. The charging problem with Cafe Sporty is a thing of the past and yesterday about sixty miles passed beneath the tires.
This morning Sherrie gave me a beautiful birthday card as I was born on this day some sixty-nine years ago. We just shared a lunch and I finally beat her at a game of cribbage.
Life is great!

Well in that case .. Happy Birthday , and congrats on the cribbage game . what ever cribbage is
Harold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2018, 04:28 AM   #1356
alykat
Site Supporter

Quote:
Life is great!
Happy birthday.....kid.
Old September 9th, 2018, 07:02 AM   #1357
marnat3
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Happy Day of Birth.
Old September 9th, 2018, 12:50 PM   #1358
Bugula
Forum Member

Happy Birthday! How do you win at cabbage? Is it a farting contest? Oh cribbage. My bad.
Bugula is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2018, 05:55 PM   #1359
V8Transporter
Forum Member

Are you suggesting that I was 'old-farting around?'
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2018, 12:16 PM   #1360
Bugula
Forum Member

69, ah yeah? Lol
Bugula is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2018, 01:11 AM   #1361
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Life is great!
Happy belated birthday!!!
Glad your getting things finished.
I've heard of cribbage but I have no idea what it is

Jeff, sounds like things are moving right along for ya, October is only a couple weeks away

Scott, I don't like change at all, we moved into this house 25 years ago this November 6th, then again 22 years ago Labor day weekend, I have almost everything like I want it except for the mess in my backyard, I'll finally have my driveway to my garage back in about 3 more weeks, just waiting for my oldest son to finish up his community classes then he can take his truck and start working, I hope he learned something this time because I won't except anymore call from him if he gets put in jail again, he's spent his last 3 birthdays locked up, at 31 I think it's time for him to grown up and stand on his own, he's gotta spend the next 5 months in a halfway house

I haven't had time to get anything done, this new puppy requires all of my attention, the few moments I do get when he sleeps I'm resting, I almost think taking care of a baby would be easyer
Hopefully by Spring I'll be able to get back to work on my projects if this puppy doesn't wear me out first

Ron

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
popular thread