Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > SH*T For Sale/Wanted > SH*T For Sale

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,662
Threads: 32,333
Total Online: 559

Newest Member: msjohnston2000

Latest Threads
- by JiI
- by 1slo3
- by butch27

Old May 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #1
66vw
Forum Member

Default two chevy dually"s
Price: 2500 each   Location: van buren arkansas   

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/3015281174.html

1994 chevy crew cab dually 2wd with the 6.5 turbo diesel and 4l80e transmission. it needs a set of glow plugs. it runs fine ofter you get it started but it is just hard to start. the transmission shifted fine and is suppose to have been rebuilt just before i bought it. i haven't put maybe 1k miles on it. its just setting here in my way. for the right price i have extra doors, door panels, sets and many other parts. price is best offer so just shoot me a text or call me. i have title in hand. it also has two new batteries. call or text me. 479-four three zero, 05 one one. open to most trades. no fords, dodge or any other junky cars. i like Toyota and Nissan trucks and anything Volkswagen. 2500

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/3037611349.html

i also have a 1991 excab dually. it has the tonawanda 454 with the 4l80e automatic. it is lowered with custom wheels. it needs a right bedside and fender flair. i have another bed with a better bedside and flair. it had a roof rack on top of it but the guy we bought it from took it off and filled the wholes with silicone. the dash is busted up and needs to be replaced. i have a dash that is still good in a parts truck. if you want to take it out you can have it. the guy that lowered it didn't have any shock extenders so he made some but there not very good so they need rebuilt. it needs a tire or two but will drive on whats there. it has the custom interior from the conversion company that built it. it doesn't have a rear bumper or roll pan so it will need one. starts right up and drives good. trades considered. 2500
66vw is offline   Reply With Quote