Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by marnat3
- by Bugula
- by Ozrod

Old July 13th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #101
JPoner
Forum Member

Band tattoos are cool but really think about it before you do it. Everyone laughs at the Winger tattoo I have on my ass [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM   #102
Matchanu
Forum Member

http://www.bawidamann.com/

As far as pinup girls and such, check out this guys work.

He's a cool guy.
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM   #103
75bugrod
Forum Member

i dont care what people think of my 'band' tattoo, because frankly, i don't see it as a band tattoo, its a representation of myself, all my juggalo friends call me jack, so i think jack jeckel would be a good choice, a band tattoo to me would be getting ICP tattooed,

and my future hatchet man tattoo isn't a band tattoo either, considering that the hatchet man actauly doesn't represent the band, it represents the record company and the juggalo world

that is all, i'm done, say what you will, i don't give a crap, its my body, and i'll desicrate it however i want [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
75bugrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #104
JPoner
Forum Member

I personally think that graphic is cool and if it means alot to you you should definitely get it.

I didn't mean to call it a "band" tattoo, I just wanted to state the fact that tattoos are permanent so get something that you won't mind seeing when you are 50.

I'll get around to posting my tats one of these days (and I really don't have a Winger tattoo [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:27 PM   #105
busguy71
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@Aug 10 2004, 04:42 PM
just did a search and realized we dont have an official tattoo thread yet, so lets get one started. i'm considering my first. have a design all made up and am just waiting to find the right artist that i click with to do it. anyone her have tat's or do them....let's see yer stuff. and Steve, post some of the pix of your masterpiece!!!!!
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
Does "The Voice" approve?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

X- GT40 builder

This weeks job: pharmacudical courier
busguy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #106
VOICE IN DANS HEAD

Quote:
Originally posted by busguy71@Jul 13 2005, 03:27 PM

Does "The Voice" approve?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

But of course!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old July 14th, 2005, 06:05 AM   #107
nastybug
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Matchanu@Jul 13 2005, 03:17 PM
http://www.bawidamann.com/

As far as pinup girls and such, check out this guys work.

He's a cool guy.
I saw that... I kinda like it..
nastybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:30 AM   #108
38Chevy454
Forum Member

I don't have a good pic of it, but I have my 38 chevy inked on my upper left arm. It is a straight on front shot, like it is driving out of my arm. Guess I better keep that car for a while [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

buy here directly: www.hotrodlatches.com
38Chevy454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #109
75bugrod
Forum Member

Thanks Jim, it came out awesome
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #110
NICKSTER

Looks great Chris! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

But what's all the red aound the outline?

A friend of mine's new tattoo had the same thing!

May he rest in peace..... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img]
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:10 PM   #111
75bugrod
Forum Member

i'm gonna go with swelling lol it hurt like a SOAB and it was swollen
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #112
Turbo Punk
Forum Member

Came out great Chris!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] Just keep putting crap on it to keep it moisturized and it'll look awesome for years. ...Tim
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #113
75bugrod
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo Punk@Jul 17 2005, 06:13 PM
Came out great Chris!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] Just keep putting crap on it to keep it moisturized and it'll look awesome for years. ...Tim
the sheet jim gave me said to jsut wash it tonight and not put anything on it till tommorow

does this sound right? what should i do?

i got aquaphor per Jim's recommendation

and i use dial anti-bacterial soap
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #114
Turbo Punk
Forum Member

Listen to the pro. He did it, he knows best. The guy that did mine gave me some tatoo wax. Don't know what it was but it came in a little can the size of a silver dollar (an old one) and 3 times as thick. Seemed to work well fo me. And definatly use Dial soap. It's great stuff!
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2005, 06:56 PM   #115
speedfreak
Forum Member

Looks good Chris. just listen to what your tattoo artist told you. they all have their own preference on how to take care of 'em. if you do what they say and something still goes wrong, they usually fix 'em for you. keep it moisurized for sure, I put lotion on mine everyday and they still look good two years later.
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2005, 07:02 PM   #116
75bugrod
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by speedfreak@Jul 17 2005, 06:56 PM
Looks good Chris. just listen to what your tattoo artist told you. they all have their own preference on how to take care of 'em. if you do what they say and something still goes wrong, they usually fix 'em for you. keep it moisurized for sure, I put lotion on mine everyday and they still look good two years later.
haha my artist lives in maryland lol [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Old July 17th, 2005, 11:41 PM   #117
Stoody

That tat looks great. The best soap to use would be a soap called cedaphil (seed-if-ill) It is non allergenic non perfumed soap that is along the lines of surgical soap in bar form. The metal can of stuff was probably Tattoo Goo. And that stuff makes me heal in two three days at most. I have 13 hours on a back piece that is half done and is requiring my back to be a 1/4 black.

As long as you take care of it will shine like that for a long time!! Your artist work is very impressive!

Stoody
Old July 17th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #118
75bugrod
Forum Member

lol thanks for the comment guys

again the artist is Jim aka 56slowrider

hes out in the b-more maryland area, works over at saints and sinners
Old July 18th, 2005, 04:56 AM   #119
jlfoutz
Forum Member

Here Are some on me and the woman.

I have the female devil (front left thigh) and SuperChicken (top left arm), she has the male devil (front left thigh) and the Gargoyle (lower back). I still need to take pix of the others we have.
Old July 20th, 2005, 07:26 AM   #120
Davedough
Forum Member

I know this thread is a bit old, but since I'm new to the forum and browsing around, I thought I'd share my ink with others. Some of it is old ink and just about every one has a slight story, so here goes. I'm ready for the razzin cuz I'm one skinny sumbich...

At the ripe tender age of 18, a naive and eager Dave went into a local Tattoo shop in beautiful downtown Manassas Virginia. I knew I wanted a tattoo, but I had no idea what I wanted to get. Like a complete and utter moron, I pointed to the board full of flash and ended up walking out with this. What the fuck did I do? About 6 months after that day until this very day, I hate this fucking tattoo. Please, to anyone who has not marked up their body. Put some fucking thought into your artwork. I've been trying to find an artist who is willing to take the time with me to come up with a good coverup. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/imwithstupid.gif[/img]

Shortly after learning the error of my ways, I happened to be drinking and smoking with a few friends.... one of which, was a struggling tattoo artist. He was saving money to get all of his own equipment, so didn't have a proper gun. Wanting to practice his art, he needed a canvas. In a smoked out haze, I offered up my shoulder as his backdrop. Since he didn't have a gun, the entire piece was done by dipping a needle into ink and rocking it back and forth on a cylinder. Took approximately 4 hours to complete. Before my skin decided to soak up most of the ink, it used to look a lot better. Here it is.

Having moved away from the obvious bad influence of Northern Virginia, I relocated to Prescott Arizona to be closer to my parents. One day, my mother who at the time was about 52 years old, asked if I wanted to accompany her to Phoenix to watch her get her first tattoo. Well, I couldn't pass up this opportunity for a laugh. What turned out to be the most amusing thing of the trip was this 18 year old kid in there who was dead set on getting this tattoo of some strange cult looking symbol right smack in the middle of his forehead. His reasoning was because the artist said that if he wanted to do that, he'd do it for free. Low and behold, this dumbass walked out of there with a giant satanic looking circle in the middle of his Charles Manson wannabe forehead. People in the Phoenix area, please keep an eye out for your children. This guy is still on the loose.

I decided to get a tattoo that day, and came up with the design. The artist that was assigned to me happened to be late. Only later did I find out it was because he was still trying to come down enough from his heroine push to do my tatt. Well, the amount of miss marks in the ink was proof that he should have never came to work. This one I still am planning on touching up. And yes, it does go all the way around.

Later I moved down to the Phoenix area and met up with a tattoo artist who did some work on my ex wife. His name was none other than Bob Vila. Yes, Bob Vila, like This Old House. Although a coincedence, he was a great guy but looked like Bob Vila on a crackpipe. Deciding that I wanted another shot at some ink, I talked him into doing a piece on my stomach. The unfortunate part is that after 3 hours bent over backwards on a sawhorse, I was throwing off too many white blood cells and the tattoo didn't get finished. For 3 days afterwards I was literally bent over in pain and could not stand up straight. For this, I've been too chicken to even finish up this. It's supposed to have the rays a bit more evened out and filled in more towards the belly button.

After divorcing my wife, I moved back to Northern VA, and when some time had passed, I took a vacation back out to AZ to visit old friends. While there, I thought about paying Bob Vila (yes, you have to say his whole name every time, it just sounds better that way) a visit. Bob Vila wasn't there (apparently he had some polygamy charge in Utah. lol), but I ran into probably one of the most interesting cats on the planet. A 60 some year old long haired, body suit tatted ex hippy named Cookie. That was the only name he went by, and the only name he was giving out. Cookie did a number on my leg and after a long run of bad to so-so ink, he finally gave me a piece that I can be proud of.

I'll get more ink, but most likely in the variety of fixing the others that never got to where the imagination took them.

<a href=\'http://volksrods.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11447\' target=\'_blank\'>My Intro page[/url]
Davedough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2005, 12:49 AM   #121
75bugrod
Forum Member

so today was my first day out in public with my tattoo exposed to the sun (yes its fully healed, and i had spf 50 covering it)

i went to a couple of tattoo shops with a friend, to help her pick out a design, mostly looked at the flash on the wall etc

well aparently alot of people seemed interested in my shoulder, not because of the design, but the apperance of it

i had people asking who the artist was, where i got it done, etc etc

hell a few guys thought it was either a temp tattoo or a sticker [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

no one could believe how it looked, or that it was real

the colors are so vibrant its awesome, my buddy told me it looks alive

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] Jim you rule, i'm getting all mine done by you now
Old July 24th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #122
Hebster52
Forum Member

I have never had any real picture of my Tat before... But here is one. I had it made about ten years ago. It was made live on the street on an annual Carneval we have here in my hometown... Which means that dont show no pain!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sawzallsmiley.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]

HebsterWerks The secret workshop..
Hebster's projects in the introsection.
Cuttin' them splits up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
"What stripping?... all I see is bare metal!"

Hebster52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2005, 04:08 PM   #123
railroad_foreman69
Forum Member

here's mine, the dragon is the newest, took 5 hours plus got the dragon on my arm colored, 'bout 6 hours in one pop! and spinner paid the tab !!!!! sorry for the shitty pic took it myself in a mirror :mad: :mad:
railroad_foreman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2005, 10:31 PM   #124
75bugrod
Forum Member

welll i manned up tonight (10 minutes ago), and told my old man about my ink.....

he didn't give a shit........

i was freaking shaking so bad before i told him

here the whole convo

we were sitting outside chillin

i kinda shaking

i turn to him look him square in the eye "dad i got something to tell you"

he says "what?"

i say "you know how we've been talking about tattoo's lately"

dad - "yeah"

me - "well i knda got one"

dad - "i dont give a shit"

how anticlimatic is that?!

oh well the secrets out

i feel better, i can walk around half naked again, thank god

i know it took me 3-4 weeks but its been bugging me, i'm trying not to hide shit from him anymore to help out relationship out and shit and this was another hurdel for me to pass

oh and what prompted me to him today was a phone call i had with nickster
Old August 21st, 2005, 10:57 PM   #125
spraypaintspecial
Forum Member

I'll be slapping one on my leg in the next month or two.... Should be interesting to see what my mom the art teacher has to say.

Tags
tattoo, tattoos