Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Members Intros and Project Updates!

Members Intros and Project Updates! New member introductions and project updates...
Your ongoing "journals"...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,564
Threads: 32,435
Total Online: 619

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by Bugula
- by Bugula
- by Ozrod

Old October 13th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #1
DirtyD_NW
Forum Member

Default The Fasty returns

Hey all,
I am back..was flip flopping back and forth for awhile on whether to sell my '69 Fasty project and finally came to the decision that I can't do it, so I am shifting my priorities and putting my mind to building her. My goal is to have her together and on the road by the NW Bug Run which is about 7 1/2 months away..ready, set, go...here are a few pics of how she sits now..

DirtyD_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:02 AM   #2
DirtyD_NW
Forum Member

Default Re: The Fasty returns

Well its been awhile since I've been on and wanted to write an update. I finally got around to deciding on a color to paint her. So that is done. Now I moved to some other stuff. Got her jacked up and on jack stands tonight as well as got all the fenders off. Now just going through and checking over everything and doing some cleaning and then will be prep work for painting. Will try to get some pics posted up tomorrow of my current progress.
Old January 14th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #3
DirtyD_NW
Forum Member

Default Re: The Fasty returns

Well with the recent loss of my job I now have a ton of free time to work on my car and get things done that don't need money right now. So I have been doing a bunch of heavy sanding and body work getting her ready for paint, I am hopeing if all goes smooth that I can start painting her sometime next week. Here are some recent pictures..