Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > SH*T For Sale/Wanted > SH*T For Sale

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,510
Threads: 32,311
Total Online: 436

Newest Member: donzimatt

Latest Threads
- by Bugula
- by alykat
- by Zee
- by horshak

Old February 3rd, 2015, 12:38 PM   #1
hotsauce
Forum Member

Default 1965 cal-look beetle
Price: $3500   Location: Queentuckey AZ   

1965 vw beetle cal-look for sale...

Car is reeeeeally nice, no rust, adjustable link pin beam, drop spindles, new drums all around, 356 style chrome wheels, 1600 cc engine (but pulls like a 1776cc) with tons of chrome for you to keep clean. Dual kadrons with velocity stacks, 1.5qt deep sump, case is full flowed and it has an external accessory oil filter under the rear fender. New door cards, and interior handles and knobs. VDO gauges all work. All exterior lights work. Haven't messed with the dome light yet. The paint does need to be redone, and the seats are mismatched, but are decent enough for a driver.

I've done a bit of welding on the fenders and front apron. There were bumper overrider holes that I welded shut on the black fenders. And the apron was crunched and installed poorly when I got the car, so I fixed all that.

All in all, this car is ready to drive and work on as you go. Or tear it apart and redo the paint to have a clean cal-look.

Clean title in hand! Come get it!

Have pics on the samba:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1746457