Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > SH*T For Sale/Wanted > SH*T For Sale

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,721
Threads: 32,305
Total Online: 508

Newest Member: Ridewhat Youbuild

Latest Threads
- by horshak

Old June 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM   #1
stinkbug
Forum Member

Default Project Bug
Price: Make Offer   Location: South GA   

I have a project, resto/mod. The pan is a 72 that is brand new; brakes, lines, transaxle, tires and wheels, completely rhinolined and painted, it does not have a beam (was waiting to put an air ride kit on it). The body is a 71, with early (66?) front fenders, 66? rear fenders that have 59 LED caddy tail lights frenched in, suicide doors with shaved door handles and auto door poppers, the beginnings of a sliding rag top with all the needed equipment to finish, the dash board is a 57 chevy bel air dash that has been put in the place of the original dash. The wheels are powder coated red. 95% of the body work is done. It is primed and needs just minor body work on the inside. I have 90% of more of the original parts as well as a ton (not literally) of new and used parts. I have not been able to work on it in over 3 years and it does not look like I will have any time in the future either. If you have any requests for specific pics please feel free to contact me. Chuck Lester at ditchdoc7969@yahoo.com or 229-224-0569 I am willing to meet part way fro delivery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vw1.jpg (90.4 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg vw2.jpg (95.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg vw3.jpg (87.7 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg vw4.jpg (59.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg vw5.jpg (92.7 KB, 121 views)