Total Online: 576

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads

Old February 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #76
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Who has a buzz going on?

by the way, i'm not normally a lightweight, but i am one pint of blood short tonight :P

"I never trust a fighting man who doesn't smoke or drink or at least cause a little trouble." -Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
===========
Feel free to stare and admire,
but kindly tell me if it's on fire!

1972 VolksRod "Effigy" Build Thread
1986 Honda Shadow VT1100 Work Thread
tattooed_pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #77
jdinvt
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

12 pack here, playing my bass and listining to to the blues and some rock and jamming along. still early, lol
jdinvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #78
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

watchin SLC Punk here... mostly cause one line has been going through my head for the last few weeks... something about "I mean i love her and all, but what that bitch did to you, she should be fucking killed man!"

"I never trust a fighting man who doesn't smoke or drink or at least cause a little trouble." -Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
===========

Old February 25th, 2009, 07:05 PM   #79
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Go to sleep
go to sleep
go to sleep
Maaaat
Sweet dream Man.

And don't forget

Them Bitches will give you the itches.

Mikelrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #80
Charlie Mosh
Forum Member

just getin' back from some JackD-pot parrty, been drunk the last two days, time for some sleep, wish me luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
she's cute ... but she's still blond
Quote:
Originally Posted by max16v View Post
Ran like a raped ape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notched View Post
Pinstriping by the World-Famous Pepe Pistolas!!
"as i sit here broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted." R. Peek

Going Fenderless!
()o\_!_/o()
Charlie Mosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2009, 05:37 PM   #81
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Well, I started off the weekend on a shitty note by running into the ex and getting aHUGE mixed signal from her... and then spent 8 hours saturday putting in commercial tile at work and 10 hours today doing the same, so now i'm drinking PBR and trying to forget about the last few days. fuck i hate stupid women. :(

why can't I be an insenstive prick like most of the rest of my generation, they always seem happy and get sex a helluva lot more often than me..

===========

Old March 25th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #82
tequilla
Forum Member

Ok I figured I better post here again before Matt owns this thread........ I'm fucking tired cause I just worked 5 12 houre shifts in a row and my G/F has to work tomorrowe so I can't molest her so I am once again posting on Volksrods I'm a few tequilas in....stay posted fore some new pic's in my devils plaything thread cause I got some free rear tires and I'm gonna roll it outside soon for some pics

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Share your cheese....... here kitty, kitty.......
tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #83
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

been a while so I'll post here:

last saturday I was at my favorite little bar and was flickingthe bar owner in the head :D :P she got mad and was pushing me and i lost my balance and knocked over two bar stools before falling into a table and breaking it :P the video is friggin hilarious, i'm trying to get them to figure out how to export since it's a digital survelience system..

anyway, tonight, i've got a good buzz going and still drinking. I got my 2009 Coalition badge yesterday (thank Steve!) and as soon as I get it mounted next to the other two on my tool box I'll post a pic.

hope everyone having a bad weekend has some luck and everyone having a good weekend keeps enjoying it!

===========

Old April 11th, 2009, 01:49 AM   #84
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

well, i got a good buzz going on, but not so drunk I can't rememebr to type into this thread.. :P

but yea, i went to my normal friday night bar and had a few, and now I've got a head full of problems that I'm going to vent into the buzzed thread...

The acamaro is a quickly deteriorating piece of shit, tonight, it got me home, but I put it in neutral and pulled up the parking brake to put in the gate code and it died, took a few tries to get it restared, put the gate code in again, and it died. started it up and zoomed through as the gate was closing, barely missing it..

Get to the top of the hill where there's a stop sign, didn't stop all the way, did a "california roll" and it died, start it up after a few tries, notice a strange sound ( too buzzed to properly identify origin of sound) coast it down the hill park it and sit and contemplate how much i hate it.

On a good note:

Late deployment I saved about $5200 for bug parts. this deployment I should be making about 2 to 3 hundred more per month and so there is no reason why I should be able to have at least $5000 if not 6 or 7 thousand set aside for a down payment on a brand new car when I get back in january. and I've been looking a lot at the Dodge Challengers.

So yea, when I get back home in January, I think I may buy a Challenger. I just pray that the Camaro last until I deploy.

anyway, it's about 3 am, so I'm going to try and make myself not worry so much by drinking more, then wake up late, get the fuel lines fixed on the bug and get her back on the road.

===========

Old April 11th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #85
tequilla
Forum Member

If the Camaro runs dirty.......... then just before you get deployed go get a smog test. Tell them you are selling the car and that's why you need it tested. Make sure it's running shitty so it will fail, then surrender it to the state and they pay you $1,000 to get it off the road

Ask about it at any smog test center.

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Old April 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #86
duct-tape
Forum Member

drinkingg to hang out with the inlaws for easter
Old April 11th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #87
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequilla View Post
If the Camaro runs dirty.......... then just before you get deployed go get a smog test. Tell them you are selling the car and that's why you need it tested. Make sure it's running shitty so it will fail, then surrender it to the state and they pay you $1,000 to get it off the road

Ask about it at any smog test center.

that's actually a REALLY good idea....

bluebook on it right now is like $1,800 if it DOESN'T have all the problems it has (it's at the shop right now, I think the starter is fried on top of the throw out bearing being bad..

I think I'm gonna save at least $5,000 during deployment and put it down for a brand new Dodge Challenger when I get home in January.

===========

Old April 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #88
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah View Post
that's actually a REALLY good idea....

bluebook on it right now is like $1,800 if it DOESN'T have all the problems it has (it's at the shop right now, I think the starter is fried on top of the throw out bearing being bad..

I think I'm gonna save at least $5,000 during deployment and put it down for a brand new Dodge Challenger when I get home in January.
sorry for the double post of information, I was drunk last night and forgot I already said this :P

===========

Old April 11th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #89
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah View Post
well, i got a good buzz going on, but not so drunk I can't rememebr to type into this thread.. :P

but yea, i went to my normal friday night bar and had a few, and now I've got a head full of problems that I'm going to vent into the buzzed thread...

The acamaro is a quickly deteriorating piece of shit, tonight, it got me home, but I put it in neutral and pulled up the parking brake to put in the gate code and it died, took a few tries to get it restared, put the gate code in again, and it died. started it up and zoomed through as the gate was closing, barely missing it..

Get to the top of the hill where there's a stop sign, didn't stop all the way, did a "california roll" and it died, start it up after a few tries, notice a strange sound ( too buzzed to properly identify origin of sound) coast it down the hill park it and sit and contemplate how much i hate it.

On a good note:

Late deployment I saved about $5200 for bug parts. this deployment I should be making about 2 to 3 hundred more per month and so there is no reason why I should be able to have at least $5000 if not 6 or 7 thousand set aside for a down payment on a brand new car when I get back in january. and I've been looking a lot at the Dodge Challengers.

So yea, when I get back home in January, I think I may buy a Challenger. I just pray that the Camaro last until I deploy.

anyway, it's about 3 am, so I'm going to try and make myself not worry so much by drinking more, then wake up late, get the fuel lines fixed on the bug and get her back on the road.
I'd be more worried about there being a Chrysler to buy a Challenger from by January. Every dealer around here now has 5-6 of them sitting on the lot. They wanted 10K over sticker when they came out a few months ago, now the dealer down the road has one with a 3K discount off the sticker. I finally got to drive one of the r/t's. Not really much different than a 300m or a Charger, just a much cooler looking package. The chebby dealer in town is supposed to have their first Camaro by the end of April. I'm actually kinda excited to drive one. GM's cars have really changed in a good way over the last 2 years imho.

Last edited by HeidelbergJohn4.0; April 11th, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
HeidelbergJohn4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #90
duct-tape
Forum Member

buy german.
for the same price you can an A5 audi and have 100000000000x better car.

but I'm drunk,m I've been drinking since noon. inlaws lweave in 8 hours
Old April 11th, 2009, 10:59 PM   #91
cdscowboy
Forum Member

No inlaws, easter celebration, but a "healthy" dose of wodka for das abend. Pretty juiced...

Build

www.99westcustoms.com
cdscowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:52 AM   #92
XISLED
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

i have a buzz in a different sort of way. heres how it goes.

every eight hours i take pills for my chronic pain, diabetes, cholesterol, high blood presure,and pills that help keep my legs from flailing and constantly moving. in total i take ten-12 pills each eight hours each day. plus two shots of insulin each day also.

i put this here in this thread as with all these meds comes some rather wierd and disruptive sleep patterns. like now i cant sleep cause i forgot to put socks on and my fet signals told my brain my feet were on fire even though its a bit chilly in our house. so once again im awake, i am constantly fatigued to the point i doze off everywhere but no more than a few minutes at a time. its called narcolepsy. and all these small micro naps dont help the big picture because it makes me so tired that i cant sleep.

so ya i get a buzz each day. Transverse mYelitis is not a joy nor its side effects. and now lately my vision has gotten even worse than it did in january.

life will suck if my vision gets to the point i cant drive my rod.

roger.
Old April 12th, 2009, 06:01 AM   #93
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

i know how you feel

i had diabetes for 26 years before i was cured with a pancreas transplant, after kidney failure i decided what the hell, another transplant to cure my diabetes cant be all that bad

well im insulin free (will be 3 years on 4/20/2009 ) but the diabetes did its toll on my body, i take 26 pills a day everyday, 9 of those are anti rejection pills, the rest are blood pressure and pain pills

its no fun having what i sometimes call a perpetual buzz

i also have the exact sleeping problems you have, at least it sure sounds like it, my wife says that when i do sleep i sprew about the bed like im playing football, soccer, boxing, and wrestling all put into one sport, that sometimes explains why i hurt so bad when i wake up

oh yeah i have been blind in both eyes, at different times of coarse, i had what is called a vitrectamy (probly spelled that wrong) in both eyes to restore my vision

diabetes is a slow agonizing killer, it slowly eats away at every organ and tissue in your entire body, i think back to when i 1st got diagnosed with the disease, i now would have rather been diagnosed with cancer, it only takes a few years to put you down, diabetes can take a lifetime and it is very slow

and yes the foot pain is unbearable at times, feels like you are standing in a fire at times

good luck i will add you to my long list of people i pray for

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #94
XISLED
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I was diagnosed with Mulitple sclerosis three years agao. a year later they changed it to transverse myelitis. this year the week before super bowl my vison went haywire. landed my in the hospital for a week with sudden onset diabetes. my sugars were at 520 when i went in and i try to keep them around 130-170 each day with the pills and insulin. but sinnce then my sight has gotten a bit worse.

danged it if our bodys dont tell us to slow down.

roger.
Old April 18th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #95
max16v
Forum Member

I DID have a good buzz last night. Nothing like knocking back a few beers at a local motorcycle shop and busting out the Suzuki 50 and 110 dirt bikes.

'56 Royal Enfield Super Meteor -The NorField
'69 T1 "Das Straßenzerstörer"
'86 Scirocco 16vT
max16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #96
tequilla
Forum Member

Ok a few tequillas here and feeling good......... anybody up for pomona on the 26th?

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Old June 7th, 2009, 10:44 PM   #97
Charlie Mosh
Forum Member

Im tottaly wasted and for heaves wor can still read and write...

i love Havana Glub Rum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
she's cute ... but she's still blond
Quote:
Originally Posted by max16v View Post
Ran like a raped ape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notched View Post
Pinstriping by the World-Famous Pepe Pistolas!!
"as i sit here broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted." R. Peek

Going Fenderless!
()o\_!_/o()
Charlie Mosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2009, 10:52 PM   #98
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

I would have posted last night, but I was too busy gettin it on with the new grrly...

Threw a "Welcome home" party for myself. my house is starting to resemble a frat house, we now have a bar on the back patio across from the BBQ, a full size trampoline in the living room (20' ceiling) and a pool table and kegerator in the garage. The kegerator is right next to the other fridge in the garage that is specifically for beer storage

When I woke up this morning, I found the following empty bottles:

2 x Jager fifth
1 x Jack Daniels 1.75 liter
1 x red wine
1 x Captain morgan
1 x Jose Cuervo
2 x Hypnotiq
1 x cheap vodka (jello shots)
1/2 bottle of Skyy
1/2 bottle of some other tequilla
random six packs people had brought
20+ x empty red party cups
80+ x dixie cups from jello shots

I would say the party was a success

===========

Old June 21st, 2009, 11:15 PM   #99
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

So today I washed Effigy, took some hot photo's of Effigy and Folsom Blue, and went to have a few beers only to find our keg is finally empty after two weeks, so now our kegerator is just a fridge again,,but that's alright, cause I had 3 bottles of PBR and now i'm sipping a super strong jack and coke :D

hope all the father's out there had a good day!

===========

Old July 13th, 2009, 01:28 AM   #100
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Well, it's 230 am now.. in about 6 hours I fly back to san diego for a few weeks before deploying for another 6 months.

yesterday I went with my brother to the Strangers car show/BBQ at Kelley Park, then we went back to his place and the East Bay Sinners had a club meeting and a few of us not in the club hung out, had a few brews and ate some BBQ. I think I left there at about 11 (stopped drinking at about 9) hit jack in the box, then drove around San Jose aimlessly for a couple of hours, now I'm at home enjoying a pint of newcastle before sleeping for a couple of hours, figuring out how to get everything I need to get back to san diego into carry on or checked baggage and heading home.

not really buzzed I guess, but it's drinking related so I put it here :P

===========

Tags
alcohol, beer, buzz, drinking, drunk, jack and coke, jack daniels, tequilla