Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > The Cutting Board

The Cutting Board Cut... Weld... DRIVE.


User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,564
Threads: 32,397
Posts: 547,693
Total Online: 614

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by DrHax
- by Bugula

 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:18 AM   #176
Turbo Punk
Forum Member
 
Turbo Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Member #1247 in Western Ma.
Posts: 10,307
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

You could always get a French Bulldog Steve.

Porkchop is cool as hell and if we could afford another Frenchie we'd get one in a heartbeat.

Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:28 AM   #177
speedfreak
Forum Member
 
speedfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kalispell MT
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

You know Steve, you really won't be happy unless you have another Boxer!


Just go for it man, what do you have to lose but a few nerves and the pain in your belly from laughing at him!



Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 06:37 AM   #178
Steve White
Forum Member
 
Steve White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Quinte Ontario
Posts: 1,511
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

One of my Bengals. His name is XFactor and he is only 8 months old so he has quite bit of growing to do yet. He is already eyeballing the neighbors dog like it might be lunch.
our website is http://www.wildexpressions.ca/bengals.htm


here is one of the tanks I build. This one is mounted in the wall in my living room. Scratch built everything and offer it as a service starting ....soon
__________________

Don't argue with idiots, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Last edited by Steve White; February 23rd, 2008 at 06:43 AM.
Steve White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 08:53 AM   #179
speedfreak
Forum Member
 
speedfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kalispell MT
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve White View Post
One of my Bengals. His name is XFactor and he is only 8 months old so he has quite bit of growing to do yet. He is already eyeballing the neighbors dog like it might be lunch.
our website is http://www.wildexpressions.ca/bengals.htm


here is one of the tanks I build. This one is mounted in the wall in my living room. Scratch built everything and offer it as a service starting ....soon
Oh God, just wait until Loren(insano70) sees that tank. He's got a pretty nice one too. He'll have to get some pics of it up. I'm sure you guys can swap some ideas.


Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 09:15 AM   #180
tequilla
Forum Member
 
tequilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Layin' low........ sippin' slow
Posts: 2,268
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Crappy cell phone pic but I got one finally. My dog will balance a dog cookie on her nose until you tell her "OK" then she will catch it in her mouth.
I miss my dog but I guess getting rid of the wife is worth it



__________________
Devils Plaything - 1970 Turbo Rat VW

Share your cheese....... here kitty, kitty.......
tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM   #181
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member
 
vw56ovalchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,169
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Boston terriers are very similar to Boxers. Ukiah cracks me up every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2334.jpg (114.6 KB, 4 views)
vw56ovalchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:13 AM   #182
Turbo Punk
Forum Member
 
Turbo Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Member #1247 in Western Ma.
Posts: 10,307
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Boston terriers are cool!!

People always ask if our Frenchie is one.
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:00 PM   #183
Insano70
Forum Member
 
Insano70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Third rock
Posts: 129
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Hey your welcome Steve (Bossman) I thought you might like to see pictures of Trigger now that's almost a man! And as for Steve White,don't you have pictures of your tank on the cichlid forum? I'm pretty sure I have seen that tank in the DIY section? Nice tank by the way,mine is a 220 gallon. Here is a couple of pictures....


__________________
Loren.
Insano70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM   #184
speedfreak
Forum Member
 
speedfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kalispell MT
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Damn Bro, it looks like you actually cleaned it!




Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 01:23 PM   #185
Insano70
Forum Member
 
Insano70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Third rock
Posts: 129
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

[quote=speedfreak;297573]Damn Bro, it looks like you actually cleaned it!


Don't you have a vee dub you should be working on !
Why don't you show everyone your collection of Gerbil's!
__________________
Loren.
Insano70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM   #186
speedfreak
Forum Member
 
speedfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kalispell MT
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

[quote=Insano70;297575]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
Damn Bro, it looks like you actually cleaned it!


Don't you have a vee dub you should be working on !
Why don't you show everyone your collection of Gerbil's!









Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:20 PM   #187
Steve White
Forum Member
 
Steve White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Quinte Ontario
Posts: 1,511
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insano70 View Post

Your tank looks wicked although you might post some bigger pix Couldn't really see it too well. I love the natural style of decorating.

I posted a complete step by step tutorial on a couple of the cichlid DIY forums. It resulted in a ton of people PM'ing and emailing which was cool. It was less cool when people would email me just to bitch at me cause theirs didn't come out the same.

Gonna build a garage this spring and start offering custom cabinets, leasing tanks with maintenance contracts, and selling tanks with custom scapes already installed in them. Just take them home and fill them up with water.

I'm really looking forward to doing scapes in tanks the size of yours. The one I posted the pix of is only 55 gals and all of the others I've done have been in smaller then that. I've learned a ton of tricks since that first one.

I should get some new pix as its been full of fish for a couple of years now and looks quite different. Post some better pix of yours and maybe I'll get off my ass and take some new pix of mine
__________________

Don't argue with idiots, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Steve White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 03:37 AM   #188
Scott76
Forum Member
 
Scott76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fleetwood, PA
Posts: 3,964
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

220 gal. isn't a tank. Thats a freaking POND!

You guys got some cool tanks.
I like Frenchie. I would like a dog but wife don't care like big dogs. So I'm limited to a smaller dog. I grow up with Pinchers. I would LOVE to have another Pincher. They are SWEET dogs.
__________________
Bugger Off

Fleetwing Camper

Going to the Basement
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 04:11 AM   #189
Turbo Punk
Forum Member
 
Turbo Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Member #1247 in Western Ma.
Posts: 10,307
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

French Bulldogs are small. 22-28lbs. Around the same size as Boston Terriers and pugs. The only problem is they are quite a bit more expensive.

Here's Porkchop trying to defend the homestead against an attacking balloon.


Last edited by Turbo Punk; February 24th, 2008 at 06:44 AM.
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #190
Insano70
Forum Member
 
Insano70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Third rock
Posts: 129
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott76 View Post
220 gal. isn't a tank. Thats a freaking POND!

You guys got some cool tanks.
I like Frenchie. I would like a dog but wife don't care like big dogs. So I'm limited to a smaller dog. I grow up with Pinchers. I would LOVE to have another Pincher. They are SWEET dogs.

HAHAHAHA! No Scott these day's it's more like a puddle! A large tank is the normal now days,there is a gentleman over on the Cichlid forum that has an 800 that he built himself right in the basement! It's 14 feet long 4 feet wide and about 40 inches deep! He even has pictures of him inside with his scuba mask and snokel cleaning it.
And if you go over to the Monster fish keepers web site you can find a guy over there that has a 50,000 gallon tank in his basement addition,quite impressive to say the least!
Yeah Steve I will try to get another picture put up,the only thing about it being bigger is that the scratches in the glass will show up more. This tank was custom built by a guy in Tacoma and he didn't take very good care of the glass,but for being over 10 years old still looks and works good.
Good luck on your future adventures,sound like alot of work!
__________________
Loren.
Insano70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:30 AM   #191
vwfanatic
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: enfield ct
Posts: 11,865
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

that bengal is awesome.......and tim...dont you have any film of one of tommy and porkchops private moments
vwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 12:16 PM   #192
66 Shorty
Forum Member
 
66 Shorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 3,169
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Hey steve... Your tank looks somewhat familiar... Are you a member at any of the Fish Forums... Maybe The Planted tank, or The Community tank? I could swear I saw your set-up while it was in progress... I have a couple tanks myself. Plus I know I have seen the site for the Cats... They are AWESOME looking. Tigers are my Favorite animal... If I could afford to feed one, I'd have one!

I'm in the middle of getting my 125 set-up (along with a shit load of other projects at my house...). I have a 20 Gal. planted tank set-up, & a 45 Gal. tank set-up till the 125 is done. Then the 45 is going to one of my buddies... I build stands for Tanks, they come out nice! Furniture quality. But, no one wants to spend the money to buy one...
__________________
~X-Man~

Jack of all trades, Master of collecting projects.
(yeah the unfinished kind... )
"Bunny's Bug" Build thread
"The 66 Shorty" Build thread

Looking for "Buggy parts" for my Spatz Buggy (Budget build)...
66 Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #193
66 Shorty
Forum Member
 
66 Shorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 3,169
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insano70 View Post
HAHAHAHA! No Scott these day's it's more like a puddle! A large tank is the normal now days,there is a gentleman over on the Cichlid forum that has an 800 that he built himself right in the basement! It's 14 feet long 4 feet wide and about 40 inches deep! He even has pictures of him inside with his scuba mask and snokel cleaning it.
And if you go over to the Monster fish keepers web site you can find a guy over there that has a 50,000 gallon tank in his basement addition,quite impressive to say the least!
Yeah Steve I will try to get another picture put up,the only thing about it being bigger is that the scratches in the glass will show up more. This tank was custom built by a guy in Tacoma and he didn't take very good care of the glass,but for being over 10 years old still looks and works good.
Good luck on your future adventures,sound like alot of work!
I've seen that one with the guy in the tank with his scuba gear on... LOL! I had a lot of links to some cool tanks... Wish I still had them to post here for anyone else that is interested.
__________________
~X-Man~

Jack of all trades, Master of collecting projects.
(yeah the unfinished kind... )
"Bunny's Bug" Build thread
"The 66 Shorty" Build thread

Looking for "Buggy parts" for my Spatz Buggy (Budget build)...
66 Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #194
Turbo Punk
Forum Member
 
Turbo Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Member #1247 in Western Ma.
Posts: 10,307
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwfanatic View Post
that bengal is awesome.......and tim...dont you have any film of one of tommy and porkchops private moments

Nah, just pics.

I also have a pic of Porkchop cheating on Tom with Little Rob (Brokenbeetle66)
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #195
Steve White
Forum Member
 
Steve White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Quinte Ontario
Posts: 1,511
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66 Shorty View Post
Hey steve... Your tank looks somewhat familiar... Are you a member at any of the Fish Forums... Maybe The Planted tank, or The Community tank? I could swear I saw your set-up while it was in progress... I have a couple tanks myself. Plus I know I have seen the site for the Cats... They are AWESOME looking. Tigers are my Favorite animal... If I could afford to feed one, I'd have one!
yeah it is quite possible as I was very active on quite a variety of forums for quite some time. I've been keeping aquariums for close to 30 years now and have been on the net daily since before it was called the net.

You don't want a tiger. Go read the thread about cats peeing on peoples beds .... now think about a tiger

How did the website work for you. It's not finished so I'm always looking for feedback. If you like exotic looking cats Bengals, Savannahs, ocicats, Toygers and a few that escape at the moment are all worth looking at.

I agree about people not wanting to pay for nice tank stands. Thats part of the reason I'm orienting on leasing them with maintenance contracts. Aiming at doctors, dentists, excutives offices as well as waiting rooms. Wont get rich but combined with other things it will make a nice retirement biz.
__________________

Don't argue with idiots, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Steve White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #196
66 Shorty
Forum Member
 
66 Shorty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 3,169
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve White View Post
yeah it is quite possible as I was very active on quite a variety of forums for quite some time. I've been keeping aquariums for close to 30 years now and have been on the net daily since before it was called the net.

You don't want a tiger. Go read the thread about cats peeing on peoples beds .... now think about a tiger

How did the website work for you. It's not finished so I'm always looking for feedback. If you like exotic looking cats Bengals, Savannahs, ocicats, Toygers and a few that escape at the moment are all worth looking at.

I agree about people not wanting to pay for nice tank stands. Thats part of the reason I'm orienting on leasing them with maintenance contracts. Aiming at doctors, dentists, excutives offices as well as waiting rooms. Wont get rich but combined with other things it will make a nice retirement biz.
OH I'd never REALLY get a Tiger! I just Love them! Ever since I was a kid I have collected Tiger paraphernalia (sp?). I do however like the exotics. I thought it was your site I went to over a year ago when I was looking up exotic cats, but, I guess not... They are too expensive for me!

As for the site, it worked for me

I was thinking of doing the same thing as a buisness, but, there isn't a whole lot-o-money in it like you said... So, it would deffinately have to be a retirement thing for me. Still probably not goingto do it then either though... LOL!
__________________
~X-Man~

Jack of all trades, Master of collecting projects.
(yeah the unfinished kind... )
"Bunny's Bug" Build thread
"The 66 Shorty" Build thread

Looking for "Buggy parts" for my Spatz Buggy (Budget build)...
66 Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #197
Steve White
Forum Member
 
Steve White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Quinte Ontario
Posts: 1,511
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

well I mentioned that I would take some better pictures.

It is the back wall of our living room and it came out better then I imagined. We scavaged a lot of the materials and recycled most of the oak from elsewhere in the house.

When I started all this wall had was the one door to the left. I built the rest basing it all on that one door. I just finished laying the the dark oak flooring which really makes the natural oak used every where else pop nicely. This was 98% built with cordless hand tools.

The tank can be removed and a 42" LCD will fit in there pretty nicely.
__________________

Don't argue with idiots, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Steve White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2008, 04:21 AM   #198
speedfreak
Forum Member
 
speedfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kalispell MT
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

Tht's nice Steve. Myself I'm tired of seeing and doing oak, but yours came out nice and clean. It looks real good with the white walls and the darker floor. I think what really sets it off is the tank in the middle.


Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #199
matthewsuckerpunch
Forum Member
 
matthewsuckerpunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: northwest arkansas
Posts: 1,174
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

my dog westy
__________________
totally awesome sweet alabama liquid snake
matthewsuckerpunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #200
amrcnbadaz
Forum Member
 
amrcnbadaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Amherst VA
Posts: 817
Default Re: CRAZY PET TRICKS

R.I.P.

Pooh-Bear. (that was her name when i got her, so I don't wanna hear any shit! lol )

Jan 2000-March 17, 2008

__________________
Quote:
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 1 2006, 06:05 PM)

That bike makes my scrotum cry...
Quote:
QUOTE Steve Jan 26, 2008

If one of my buddies pulled into my driveway and got out of that, I'd punch him right in the colon.

That thing looks like a blue clitoris.

Last edited by amrcnbadaz; March 19th, 2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: different pic
amrcnbadaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animals, cats, dogs, fish, pet, pet thread, pets, snakes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ALL text, images, graphics and content herein are Copyright 2002 - 2020 Three Pugs Design - Cut Weld Drive Forums