- by Zee
- by horshak

Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM   #1351
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic_magnet View Post
so you flipped out because someone thought your wife was hot enough to hop in the sack with?
damn dude, that ought to make you feel good that you have someone that someone else wants. like "yeah she's mine, i bet you wish you had that!" IMHO that's no different than giving someone a thumbs up for a cool car.

it ALWAYS takes two to tango. if your relationship is solid and the person you married is committed the way you think they are, there's NEVER a reason to flip out over some guy being friends with your lady. that's called trusting your partner. and when you get all bent over it and say "but it's him i don't trust!" ...well what you're saying is "i don't trust you enough not to climb in the sack with him." and if that's how youre feeling, then you need to find out why you're having trouble trusting the person you married - before you find yourself unmarried, cos women read the signals and don't gonna stick around if they don't feel like they can be trusted.

/amateur psychologist mode
No, I ABOUT flipped the fuck out at how fucking bizzarre that whole thing is. Yeah, we joke about this person and that person. I knew the couples have been rumored to be swingers, thats why I don't care for teh conversations I KNOW have occurred. Thiswoman and her husband essentially go down a grocery list and actually TRY! I'm sorry, but having a grocery list of married friends you are actively trying to fuck, well ....that is straight fucked up.

Yeah though, I am proud to have a wife that guys want to hit. I do trust her, I'm just NOT ok with the type of conversations these guys have with her when I know, they aren't joking in the least bit.
Old April 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM   #1352
PureC4
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

J J, hey anybody seen J J.......... hell-ooooo....... I think we lost him...

Good luck, chill and just love her as always. PS Myth, I brought home flowers for the wife.... Thanks,

she wants to know WTF I did?

We lust for what we want, and weep for what we need!

Last edited by PureC4; April 22nd, 2011 at 04:56 PM.
PureC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM   #1353
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

I get chocolate, big bags of reeses, m&ms, or hershey kisses. Sometimes I share
Originally Posted by fishguts
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:26 PM   #1354
J_J_
Forum Member

Been out trying to make some more money to get more materials to finish her stand I was supposed to be done with last year
Carlene I was hoping youd see this Thank You! And honestly I didnt flip out over this guy originally I thought it was funny ya'know he has a thing for my girl ha,ha, to bad. she's been hit on by the sheriffs at work, happens alot since she's like one of the guys, but no biggie had one totally make a move on her at a going away party and she shot him down told me about it all bent since he knew better, most of those guys always give me the hard looks when I pick her up from work, it funny Her and I were best friends before we got married and have always been friends, I know she's going through alot and I am doing what I can to be supportive as possible. We have a little dry erase thing in our bathroom we used to leave each other little notes etc. on it, havent done it since we lost the house and moved here so I started it again last month she hasnt responded, no biggie, I have never forgotten a birthday, anniversary, holiday or any of our kids birthdays.. I always open doors for her find a cool song on the radio to blast when I pick her up tons of stupid little things but yeah it's kinda become routine so.. we're going up north for 2 weeks for our daughters graduation and some vacation time at lake tahoe but it's a family thing still should be good for her..

My real issue on this I guess is I was trying to warn her that her "friend" has feeling for her that are more than she may realize. I messed up when she defended him over me and got pissed and went on the defensive I still have a hard time keeping my damn mouth shut.. I was just concerned about her getting hurt especially since she's been so sensitive lately, I'm not worried about him hell she could have any number of rich attorneys or hunky sheriffs throughout the day if she wanted, she needs a friend thats cool but I just dont think he's a good friend! the BS radar going crazy!
I'm not really the jealous type I know who shes coming home to I know how she gets when she's drunk and so forth, sometimes her judgement seems lacking and she gets her self into strange situations but always handles it well.
Lately I dont know how shed handle it..
and it's not a trust her not him thing the rule with her and I was dont bring home or go home for that matter with anything you dont want to share
She used to point out chicks to me things I missed when we were out, tease me if a gal smiled my way really tease me when a guy did it.. and like wise now if some chick even glances my way shes all about the dirty looks, a guy at the store smiled at me and was asking me something and she snaped at him with Married! and we walked off.. she become somewhat possive this year?! dont get it, dont need to , just keeping in my thoughts and being considerate.
As stated before the boys and I have been on thin ice but she'll give them some le way. but I've been on real thin ice lately and this bull shit has dfinately put me in the middle of a cracking thin frozen lake
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 05:56 AM   #1355
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

JJ it sounds to me like you don't have anything to worry about. 1, she told you about this guy, 2 yes he sounds creepy. BUT 3, she's turned down others in the past. Letting her know that your radar has gone off with this one, is good, but sounds to me as if you don't need to get too upset. She knows your thoughts on it, it'll stick in her mind. If her redflags go up, then she'll know you were right to be concerned and you voiced for her safety.
There are too many creeps out there and they look and try.
I'm surprised she hasn't told him he needs therapy then to accept himself as he is, or learn it's not the size of the tool but how it's used Married, a baby, evidently his wife is happy or she wouldn't have married him.
As for the switched in teasing to dirty looks, well, enjoy it, she could've switch to don't give a shit mode~

Oh, if you think this menopause crap is over with in a short amount of time? think again. After I accepted that it's happening to me, I actually started about 10yrs ago, with mood changes. The rest is just getting here now. With help from my friends, I get thru it.
Now go finish her stand :)

btw, no one can every know what the other is truely thinking, you just have to just their judgement. We may all be wrong~
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:45 AM   #1356
J_J_
Forum Member

Thanks Carlene!
she started with the hot flashes almost 3 years ago and just this year been seeing the off the wall mood swing shit and like I said earlier her judgements been way off on things.. I used to know a guy when we were younger that used to seduce and scam women that were going through the change, and I know guys do it still..
Interesting thing is they say guys go through it too "mid life crisis" and I've been catching my aggressive side comming back every now and then and now I'm questioning myself on stuff! but I'm not at the point where I'm gonna throw away a 20 year investment over a piece of ass, I just stick with my comics and shit. about all I got left now.. just sold another game from my personal collection to pay next months phone bill, and get the last of the materials I need for her stand, and hopefully have a little left over for mothers day.
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:43 AM   #1357
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums

PM,
You're not alone with all of this. 99% of all women go through it. Every woman should be part of a huge support group. Kinda like for guys, even if you see your worst enemy get hit in the crotch, you still cringe and say, "I feel you pain brother."
Just vent all you want here. The majority of us guys have wives/ girlfriends that go through mood swings, hormore rushes, cramps etc... Not a big deal, you're human, we know about it and there's nothing you can do about it.
Jeff
JiI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1358
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

Thanks Jeff~

promise I won't dump anymore though.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 04:58 PM   #1359
V8Transporter
Forum Member

Hey Carlene. Read your (quite good) piece and am glad you're hanging in there. Sherrie gets hot flashes and moody sometimes and I do my best to listen to her, and encourage her with her business and life in general. It was mentioned that guys go through this too. Sigh. Oh, yeah, I get these hot flashes sometimes, usually at night. At first I thought that they could be 'sympathy flashes'..nope. And just to prove life is not fair, you would think that at 61, when I wolfed down chocolate (Reeses or M&M Dark peanut), my face wouldn't break out. But, oh no....:wacko
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM   #1360
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I just turned 40 on Monday and stopped by the motorcycle dealership today. I haven't been there since I was 18. I guess the mid-life crisis is kicking in for me too.
Now if I can just find a good 70's CB series to cafe'....
Jeff
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:04 PM   #1361
RichG
Forum Member

Absolutely gorgeous weather here today, bright sunshine, beautiful still air, the sound of motorcycles in the air... Went into Moscow and passed at least 50 bikes out for rides, my wife is empathetic though, she says I just need to start collecting parts for a trike (personally I think she's tired of hearing me whine everytime the sun comes out to play!)
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:40 PM   #1362
bigguy
Forum Member

Hell carlene dont even answer the ph from me if i call when she is pissed. But then i always figure out a way to make her laugh or acknowledge i called some how.
Old April 24th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #1363
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Nate, you always have a way of cracking us up!
Jeff
Old April 24th, 2011, 03:43 PM   #1364
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

Yeah Nate,but I did.
Old April 25th, 2011, 03:33 AM   #1365
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiI View Post
I just turned 40 on Monday and stopped by the motorcycle dealership today. I haven't been there since I was 18. I guess the mid-life crisis is kicking in for me too.
Now if I can just find a good 70's CB series to cafe'....
Jeff
My wife turned 40 back in the fall, wants me to buy a bike. This weekend she said something about buying a harley this summer when I said I need to build the garage.

It was something like "Well, I guess that means we're not getting a Harley this summer."
Me:" Who ever said I was going to buy a Harley? I said we can get a bike, I never said I was going to get a Harley.You're not the one that has to boil their balls on top of a jackhammer for hours with your thigh on fire while riding the thing. That may sound like a good time to you, I want a real bike"
Old April 25th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #1366
dt113
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidelbergJohn4.0 View Post
My wife turned 40 back in the fall, wants me to buy a bike. This weekend she said something about buying a harley this summer when I said I need to build the garage.

It was something like "Well, I guess that means we're not getting a Harley this summer."
Me:" Who ever said I was going to buy a Harley? I said we can get a bike, I never said I was going to get a Harley.You're not the one that has to boil their balls on top of a jackhammer for hours with your thigh on fire while riding the thing. That may sound like a good time to you, I want a real bike"
Most women like a Harley, because they vibrate more.
dt113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #1367
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I'm not even going to pretend I read all of the previous page or two...damn.

Anyway. Headed to work at 4:30 this morning, lights on my truck started dimming so I killed the radio and a/c, trucks started sputtering....got into a parking lot...DEAD! Long story short, $250 later and a little bit of time, I now have a new (reman) alternator.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #1368
PureC4
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Got the bill yesterday from the hospital for my cath! $29,857.00. Havent' got the bill for the Doctor or anybody else that wants a piece. Thank God for insurance.. Still my portion is going to be enough when is all said and done.
Oh well the high cost of living, told my wife it would have been cheaper to just shoot me. I think she thought it over LOL

Old April 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1369
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureC4 View Post
Got the bill yesterday from the hospital for my cath! $29,857.00. Havent' got the bill for the Doctor or anybody else that wants a piece. Thank God for insurance.. Still my portion is going to be enough when is all said and done.
Oh well the high cost of living, told my wife it would have been cheaper to just shoot me. I think she thought it over LOL
What's insurance?
Jeff
Old April 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #1370
PureC4
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiI View Post
What's insurance?
Jeff
The one good thing of working at the hospital.

DId I mention the bad thing........... It was knowing and working with the lady that shaved me!

Old April 26th, 2011, 12:08 PM   #1371
RichG
Forum Member

Quote:
DId I mention the bad thing........... It was knowing and working with the lady that shaved me!
I can't get anyone to do that for me, and I've tried paying too.
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #1372
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
The one good thing of working at the hospital.

Oh you liked it.....
Jeff
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #1373
Pop
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

PureC4 -- When I had my cath in January the hospital bill was over $32,000. With that and metal in my right arm from my elbow to my wrist and metal in my left leg and a lot of other bones broke, ruptured appendix 3 days before getting to a hospital, etc, etc. My body is worth a million bucks. Pop
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:51 PM   #1374
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Body value...
http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/worth.asp
Jeff
Old April 26th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #1375
Pop
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I remember when it was less than a dollar, looks like inflation helps. Might have a million dollars in mine, but its not worth 2 cents in the mornings. Pop

Tags
bad day, today sucks