- by yimbo
- by JiI

Old August 27th, 2009, 04:44 AM   #1
onelowzuki
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread
Re:: you win a V-Rod cock-punch   

Due to overwelming demand, here is the "Today fucking sucks club".
Instead of new threads me made off and on about your shitty day, post it here and compare it to others past shitty days All you gotta do is describe how bad your day was
If you would rather be cock-punched instead of having the day you had---you qualify for the "Today fucking sucks club"

Here's mine from yesterday
Well--Got brakes, they look pretty in box's Once again I got shit done.

This day went so wrong that I'mactually considering going out in the middle of the street an have someone kick me in the nuts--Just so I can say nothing else can go wrong! Let's just say after I went and towed home the blazer with a blown transmission, I started to clen up the tree that is laying in my yard. The phone lines are just now fixed. And UPS gave my package to the neighbors that I absolutly despise
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:07 AM   #2
66 Shorty
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: The "Today fucking sucks club" thread

OH, so this will be the "whinny fucks" that had a bad day thread?

Sweet! I'll be posting here ALOT!

(I didn't have a bad day yet today... still might happen though, it's still early yet...)

Here's the Cock Punch!

Jack of all trades, Master of collecting projects.
(yeah the unfinished kind... )
"Bunny's Bug" Build thread
"The 66 Shorty" Build thread

Looking for "Buggy parts" for my Spatz Buggy (Budget build)...
66 Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:13 AM   #3
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

It's early, but I think we got some good news this morning regarding my furlough days. It may "ONLY" be 5 instead of ten. I'll call that a one-nut punch.

Anyone have a friend in a VW dealer in The Baltimore area. My buddy has moved on. Because I disconnected my battery to work on my car my radio wnet into safe mode and it says the code I have is wrong and despite what is specifically written the owners manual that the dealer will help you for FREE, both VW dealers want a half hour labor charge to look up the fucking code on my radio. The code I already have written down because I have the radio removal tools. I'm REALLLY starting to hate this company. I swear I'm gonna go back to my 71 for a DD.

Last edited by HeidelbergJohn4.0; August 27th, 2009 at 05:19 AM.
HeidelbergJohn4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:20 AM   #4
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

the way things are here at work when its busy, i could update on the hour!!! or, i'm playin the Maytag man, like today. still pissed about the bushings on the beam! so that counts.....

62 Impala buildup...kustom/6shooter lowrod

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Corvair-motorvated drop top Beetle Projekt
70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25084
ClassicGMJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:36 AM   #5
Scott76
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Can I be a Board Memebr of the club for right now? I'll step down when my times over. It just started but, it will end sometime this year I hope!!! I just hope it falls in my favor.

Fleetwing Camper

Going to the Basement
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #6
duct-tape
Forum Member

I love waking up to my wife being pissed at me for no apparent reason.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:30 AM   #7
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duct-tape View Post
Her name must be Kari. It's actually nice some times that I don't see my wife until 5:30 most days.
Old August 27th, 2009, 08:34 AM   #8
UncleSlacker
Forum Member

Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

"I love waking up to my wife being pissed at me for no apparent reason."
"Her name must be Kari."

Or she's a redhead.
UncleSlacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #9
Stray Catalyst
Forum Member

Today I got a written wanrning at work, followed immadiately by an "assistant" to train... to be exact, an assitant to train how to do everything I know how to do, to make the process of shitcanning me easier for the company. Time to update the resume, and get the VW ready to commute an extra 450 miles a week, as there's not a lot of jobs in this area that don't involve flipping burgers, so it looks like I'll be commuting out of state for employment.
Given a choice between this, and getting kicked directly in the nuts by Chuck Norris, I wouldn't even have to think about it before I wave my bag at him.

Stray Catalyst
Stray Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM   #10
gravguy
Forum Member

NON PAYING FU&1N@ CUSTOMER! sorry all just spent 3 months working on this double cab and now the customer cant be found. wont answer phone doesnt reply to emmails
wonder why sometimes why there are no more vw shops because hondas f ing pay

ok done now
i keep telling myself i can get back and build one for myself, soon as the next customer pays on time. yeah right

FACEBOOK VERY WILD CAR COMPANY
gravguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #11
J_J_
Site Supporter

got into a heated discussion with my know it all 17 yr old about his school shit that all jacked up since he's on an independdant study program to make up what he failed last year! all thanks to my wifes passive bull shit and she backed me out of it all so I'd quit fighting with everyone, well her plan didnt work I'm still the bad guy no matter what but having my son telling me where to get off, seriously made me want to slam his head through the damn computer he was on!! but I didnt do shit told him that was gonna cost him! and went for a walk to cool off! Wife told him that he has no idea how lucky he was that 1. I wasnt my father and 2. that I'm not the same guy I was 20 years ago or his ass would've been in the hospital! then this morning I get a Happy B day from her and told not to fight with anyone today??? I dont even get credit for keeping my cool and doing the right thing etc.. she's just mad that there was even a fight!!! cant get it into her head that universal peace dosent really exist..
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #12
Ace of Shades
Forum Member

Here recently I have been having problems with my truck starting, acting like the battery is dead, then I try again a minute or two later and it turns right over. I figured its the 10 year old starter crapping out on me.

Last night I cleaned out my truck and made her all shiny and purdy. My dumb ass left the radio on the whole time so I could rock out, of course my battery soon died. Being like every normal human being on the planet I hooked up the charger and quick charged it for about 2 hours. Took the charger off, tried it and she fired right up - good to go. Around 9 I ran out of beer and smokes so I get ready to go to the store and what happens - not a damn thing. I drag the charger out and trickle charge it over night, I don't need beer and ciggys that bad. This morning I go out to start my truck for work, already in a bad mood because of the no morning smoke and damn battery is dead. I wasn't an hour into my day this morning and I had already spent $200 on an optima red top.
I am done dealing with cheep batteries that crap out on me every year so I dropped the cash and got something I knew would last me. Now I only hope its NOT the starter that was the problem
I found it in a shop in Raton New Mexico. I bought it for a quarter. Cracked me up it was called a Gay Camper. It must be old as hell. They would pull that shit off the shelf now days. Because some Homo would get offended.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU
Ace of Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 01:14 AM   #13
ratlook63
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSlacker View Post
"I love waking up to my wife being pissed at me for no apparent reason."
"Her name must be Kari."

Or she's a redhead.
Bam! Hit the nail on the head...had the full on crying.. why dont I have a ring yet thing just now.... followed by the"whats thae matter, am I not good enough?" thing...yes 3:30 in the morning. Shes pissed that I had my first day at the new job today and surprise they told me to come in tommorow..... So angry with the female gender right now... redheads do take the cake though.

If you make it to beer 6 without cutting anything you need to be doing something else." - MrChainsaw

Wanted:
Split tail lights. Repop ok!
Split dash pods or measurements to make my own. Repop ok!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/safetynautguaranteed
ratlook63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 04:37 AM   #14
oldskewljay
Forum Member

Woke up this morning with a extremely sore and swollen eye... I was pissing around with a VW model and had to trim some stuff with a dremel and took a chunk of molten plastic right in the corner of my eye. It doesnt feel to good right now
oldskewljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #15
PureC4
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Lets see.......... dealing witha 91 year old father going throught his second childhood, but don't remeber it. Heart rate stuck at 46!! WTF, seeing the Dr. today. just turned anouther year older, and haven't been laid in well over a year not that I'm keeping track. So punch away it's not being used for anything anyhow!

We lust for what we want, and weep for what we need!
PureC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:58 AM   #16
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratlook63 View Post
Bam! Hit the nail on the head...had the full on crying.. why dont I have a ring yet thing just now.... followed by the"whats thae matter, am I not good enough?" thing...yes 3:30 in the morning. Shes pissed that I had my first day at the new job today and surprise they told me to come in tommorow..... So angry with the female gender right now... redheads do take the cake though.
Glad to hear you finally found work!! Now go put a ring on that girl's finger!!(doesnt' mean you have to get married anytime soon.

Well, at least you were already awake for that -fucking- hour long thunderstorm we had last night. OMFG did that storm ROCK! We've had a banner year of thunderstorms this summer and I think that was the best lightning show yet!
I was up, looking out my windows at 3:30 waiting to see God! I saw a tree up the street this morning that was jsut exploded all to hell and another one took out the power lines to the 7-11 I stop at every morning. NO friggin big gulp!!!!
Old August 28th, 2009, 06:01 AM   #17
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureC4 View Post
Lets see.......... dealing witha 91 year old father going throught his second childhood, but don't remeber it. Heart rate stuck at 46!! WTF, seeing the Dr. today. just turned anouther year older, and haven't been laid in well over a year not that I'm keeping track. So punch away it's not being used for anything anyhow!

Wow dude, A year! OUCH!!! You'll probably need to put them on a fucking football tee for the kick!

You need us to take up a collection for ya or something??? $500 will get ya a RT to vegas and a legal solution to THAT problem!!
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:03 AM   #18
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by duct-tape View Post
Years ago my wife had a dream that I cheated on her and woke up hitting me. She was pissed for a good week...because of a fucking dream she had!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidelbergJohn4.0 View Post
Her name must be Kari. It's actually nice some times that I don't see my wife until 5:30 most days.
I work days, my wife works nights. We've been together almost 21 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray Catalyst View Post
Today I got a written wanrning at work, followed immadiately by an "assistant" to train... to be exact, an assitant to train how to do everything I know how to do, to make the process of shitcanning me easier for the company. Time to update the resume, and get the VW ready to commute an extra 450 miles a week, as there's not a lot of jobs in this area that don't involve flipping burgers, so it looks like I'll be commuting out of state for employment.
Given a choice between this, and getting kicked directly in the nuts by Chuck Norris, I wouldn't even have to think about it before I wave my bag at him.

Stray Catalyst
Train him to do extra work and to screw stuff up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_J_ View Post
got into a heated discussion with my know it all 17 yr old about his school shit that all jacked up since he's on an independdant study program to make up what he failed last year! all thanks to my wifes passive bull shit and she backed me out of it all so I'd quit fighting with everyone, well her plan didnt work I'm still the bad guy no matter what but having my son telling me where to get off, seriously made me want to slam his head through the damn computer he was on!! but I didnt do shit told him that was gonna cost him! and went for a walk to cool off! Wife told him that he has no idea how lucky he was that 1. I wasnt my father and 2. that I'm not the same guy I was 20 years ago or his ass would've been in the hospital! then this morning I get a Happy B day from her and told not to fight with anyone today??? I dont even get credit for keeping my cool and doing the right thing etc.. she's just mad that there was even a fight!!! cant get it into her head that universal peace dosent really exist..
I've got a 16 yr old that pissesme off like that occasionally. I wish I was still the asshole I was 20 years ago at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of Shades View Post
Here recently I have been having problems with my truck starting, acting like the battery is dead, then I try again a minute or two later and it turns right over. I figured its the 10 year old starter crapping out on me.

Last night I cleaned out my truck and made her all shiny and purdy. My dumb ass left the radio on the whole time so I could rock out, of course my battery soon died. Being like every normal human being on the planet I hooked up the charger and quick charged it for about 2 hours. Took the charger off, tried it and she fired right up - good to go. Around 9 I ran out of beer and smokes so I get ready to go to the store and what happens - not a damn thing. I drag the charger out and trickle charge it over night, I don't need beer and ciggys that bad. This morning I go out to start my truck for work, already in a bad mood because of the no morning smoke and damn battery is dead. I wasn't an hour into my day this morning and I had already spent $200 on an optima red top.
I am done dealing with cheep batteries that crap out on me every year so I dropped the cash and got something I knew would last me. Now I only hope its NOT the starter that was the problem
I hope the Optima works out. I had bad luck with two of them before the third one worked.

Quote:
YOU WIN!!!

It has been raining for days and is in the forecast for at least the next 10 days. I go out to my shop this morning. My shop roof is leaking in at least two spots. Of course, one spot is right over where my "new" welder is sitting and both my automatic welding hoods are sitting on the welding cart and have half an inch of water in them. I paid $100 for one years ago off here but the other one is less than 6 months old and cost $265. I have it drying out but I think it may be dead.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 10:09 AM   #19
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugdust View Post
Years ago my wife had a dream that I cheated on her and woke up hitting me. She was pissed for a good week...because of a fucking dream she had!

>LOL< Mine did that to me once too. gave me a black eye

I work days, my wife works nights. We've been together almost 21 years.

>I've been with mine for 18, she's worked nights for the last 8 of them.

I hope the Optima works out. I had bad luck with two of them before the third one worked.

Old August 28th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #20
Ian
Forum Member

This week has been shit tacular. Had to get the new roommates broken in with the do's and don'ts

My gary fisher got swiped from my shop.

my roommates dad died.

WTF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Punk View Post
it went to a Samba Monkey.
It's all fun and games until the strippers call the cops.

Volksrods.com - Re-engineering the VW Bug one at a time
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #21
notched
Forum Member

I don't have anything to report... But, this thread made may day, actually week look great! Thanks!

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You will make a good wife, some day, John.
notched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #22
66 Shorty
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugdust View Post
Same thing happened to me!
I said "IT WAS A FUCKIN' DREAM!!!"

She said, "No It was a NIGHTMARE!!!"

Jack of all trades, Master of collecting projects.
(yeah the unfinished kind... )
"Bunny's Bug" Build thread
"The 66 Shorty" Build thread

Looking for "Buggy parts" for my Spatz Buggy (Budget build)...
66 Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #23
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Not really my deal but...

My brother owns a mechanic shop/body shop/ used car lot about 20 miles from here. It got broke into last weekend. The thieves stold two customer's trucks (A Chevy 3500 crewcab dually & an F250 crewcab 4x4), some tools and shop equipment. The total so far is over $70k. He's not sure what all is missing...won't know some things until he goes to use them I guess. He has two buildings and a storage trailer plus the office. The security cameras got hit by lightning a while back so they weren't working. He has insurance but isn't sure if they are going to cover everything since the cameras weren't working and their rate was based on having the cameras.

The cops told him a local small engine shop got hit the same weekend and the thieves got a bunch of atv's and golf carts.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #24
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
and haven't been laid in well over a year
a year? thats all?????

amateur
vwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2009, 06:00 PM   #25
rodderdan
Forum Member

Got up as usual.Bent over to tie my shoes.Couldn't stand up! Excruciating pain in my back.Spent the whole day on a heating pad.Still hurts.
rodderdan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad day, today sucks