Newest Member: 36wildroadster

Latest Threads
- by yimbo
- by JiI

Old September 21st, 2009, 08:09 AM   #76
strokerbug
Forum Member

Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

jst found out that my grandfather is in stage 5 renal failure.
he has no desire to do dialysis or a transplant
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:28 PM   #77
hotrodheb

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyzkustumz View Post
so i moved down to LA with my big ass truck only to realize that my woman was right...the truck had to go. wont fit in the parking garages anywhere, doesnt make it thru most drive thrus, doesnt like tight traffic, cant get anywhere with it. so i finally found a guy to buy it...for way less than what i was asking. but i need something else. just makes me mad i gotta sell a truck i really like because its too big. this makes 3. maybe i should find a new hobby.
And it was a pain in the ass to push as well!

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:35 PM   #78
Texson
Forum Member

Missed the first annual Oldest Town in Texas Motorcycle Rally because my idiot stepson couldn't put a ball joint on his wife's van by himself.... @#%$^$#@@
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=23618316...31086546925341
Texson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM   #79
rostigbug
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

After 3.5 years in Iraq I decided to call it quits & come home september 15.
september 1st my FishWife sez she is sick & wants me to stay 2 more weeks so we will have health ins. Fine i will leave october 01st. Today I went down to put my name on the filght list only to find out that the Army is changing the entire non-tactical flight system. new hub, new regs, new routes,new everything. so i need to stay another week to let it all get sorted out.
After 3.5 years and a 2 week extension I STILL have to STAY here another WEEK!
i can hardly wait to find out what happens next.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 07:33 PM   #80
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums

Fuel pump reg went out on my wife's Lumina last year (again), fixed it. Started the car Friday and it was missing. Took it back to the shop. He says now it's the #2 fuel injector and a new set will cost $1k! Not that great for a 98' Lumina with only 86k miles. Might as well get the car back, go to Carmax for an estimate and start looking for a new car. Going to be hard to find one she likes and has comfortable enough seats. She hates the FJ seats, hence regretting we ever got it and now we have to find a new one for her wheich makes her VERY aprehensive about buying anything and regretting it. Ugh....
Jeff
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #81
Timbo
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokerbug View Post
jst found out that my grandfather is in stage 5 renal failure.
he has no desire to do dialysis or a transplant
Sorry to hear that James. Give me a call if you want to talk.
Tim

Forget the plastic, Drive a classic.
Timbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #82
Cobbler
Forum Member

today is my birthday, had gotten all the paperwork to finally get the 57 oval legal and mine yesterday planning on taking it out for a ride today. Just gotta finish moving some gravel into the barn with the tractor......
So off we go to the store and a spin around town. Stopped at the whiskeyn beer store for a jug of wine for the wifey and a toot for the snoot for me. Pull out and in the rear view there is the local police car following me, hmmm.. they drive by the house alot so they have seen the oval in the driveway. But they must figure that a really bad person is getting ready to terrorize the town in this car so they begin to follow me around, So, to confuse them I use hand signals whenever I make a turn... They make a left with me,a right with me,a few stop signs and another right ... guess the last right hand signal was the cake...... yup! on come the lights and so I pull over to the side,using another hand signal (gotta get the switch replaced I guess) sirens wailing ,lights flashing and vwa-la they go zipping right around me to go get another really baddie some where else.
Back onto the road to home with a sigh of relief, another hand signal and I will be safe? NOOOO..... There is the cruiser sitting on the road a few houses down from mine. Oh well.....It was a great 1st legal ride on the streets with the oval.Went back to fire up the tractor and finish moving the stone something caught my eye after the first load, there was my new cell phone ,all squished with it's wiring guts splayed all over the ground ,no upgrade nothing to do but buy a new 1 full price- no contact with humanity- screw it !its My birthday! -I'm going back out for ride 2 in the oval!
Come follow me Coppers!
Cobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #83
Timmy11
Forum Member

Angry Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

Sewer back up and flooded the basement last night. 13 year old is acting like a 13 year $hit head and the ex wife is being a complete f*cking b!tch.

O-yea - also got the 13 year old orthodontist bill today.

Not as bad as some people days.
Timmy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2009, 07:33 PM   #84
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyzkustumz View Post
so i moved down to LA with my big ass truck only to realize that my woman was right...the truck had to go. wont fit in the parking garages anywhere, doesnt make it thru most drive thrus, doesnt like tight traffic, cant get anywhere with it. so i finally found a guy to buy it...for way less than what i was asking. but i need something else. just makes me mad i gotta sell a truck i really like because its too big. this makes 3. maybe i should find a new hobby.
Maybe something like slammed bugs or something
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM   #85
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy11 View Post
Sewer back up and flooded the basement last night.
that totally sucks, had the same thing here at my place about 1-1/2 years after i moved in, had what they called a hundred year rain, our storm sewers were only designed to handle a 50 year rain, it happened the 1st time for us in 95, then again in 96, then 3 times within 3 months in 97

after the 1st time in 97 i went and bought a plug to stick into my basement floor drain, then wedged a 4x4 between the plug and the ceiling in my basement, the township would blame MSD (Metropolitan Sewer District) who would blame the township

after doing lots of research i found out that this problem had been going on at least every 3 years since these homes were built, well the 2nd two times it happened in 97 i did not get a drop of water in my basement because of the plug i had installed, the county commissioner even came out to look at all the damage, 12 houses on a dead end street and mine was the only one that stayed dry, i was the 4th from the end which was the lowest end of the street, some houses down lower than mine got 5 - 6 feet of water in their basements, the end house lost 2 dogs that had been chained up in the garage, they just couldnt swimm long enough for he water to go down, i lost a car in that same flood

well years and tears of complaining to the township, the county commissioners office and MSD they finally fixed the problem, thay tore down 6 houses, i am now the last house on my side of the street and closest to the water retantion pond they dug next to my house, they finished it in September of 04 and to this day i have no plug in my basement floor drain and have not had a drop of water yet, granted if we ever had a 1000 year rain my house wopuld be completel under water

they never could answer why we had 3 100 year rains in 3 months

hey any neighbors together that had the same problem (if it was due to rain) and fight it, they will get tired of hearing you complain and want to get rid of you in the end you will either get a buy out of your house or get the problem fixed

our problem was the storm sewers were backing up and spilling into the sanitary sewers, then it would back up in everyones basement, we had a gusher every time it rained like that, water would shoot 3 feet high from the floor drain

so yeah it may have happened 5 years ago and longer, but those were the most F*cked up days we ever had, lost $15,000 each time to redo the basement, and most insurance companies only gave you $5000 for a sewer back up, they had a cap on the amount you could claim, we also didnt qualify for flood insurance because we lived to far away from the river, hell we were at the top of the hill in a small gully which was a natural creek bed before they built the houses

research and fight it if you can, cause it sucks cleaning up a sewer backup, everything needs to be disenfected right away or black mold will grow at an alarming rate

good luck to ya, i hope you never have that problem again

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #86
waldo
Forum Member

Heading home tonight in my little saturn i looked over to my left, because the wind had gotten stronger. to my surprise it wasn't mother nature but a big tanker truck. next i felt the hit. well shit i've got a hole in one door a dent in the other.
waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 10:14 AM   #87
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

anita limps the Aztek home with white smoke out the exhaust, overheating, now i gotta do headgaskets, not just the lower intake manifold gaskets i was hoping for, in no spare room under the hood and its a damned rubik's cube of a wiring nightmare and vacuum lines and bullshit bolts hidden by other parts.

this WEEK sucks!!! gotta tarp the beetle and frame cause theyre outside till its done....

62 Impala buildup...kustom/6shooter lowrod

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Corvair-motorvated drop top Beetle Projekt
70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25084
ClassicGMJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 11:32 AM   #88
Still learnin
Forum Member

well it was friday, the rain had left a nice blue sky in its place i had been up till 445 the mornig of and up by 7 ya no sleep. the plane was to head over the mountians
(the reason i was up to work on the car all night long). the one thing i didnt get done was the tranny i tryd and tryd to get the bolt out to fill her up but even with a braker bar 3feet long nothing was scarred it would brake. i drive the car a lot, thought it would be ok somthing small might happen i have lots of extra parts and so do the 5 other people i am crusin with. after my half hour drive to meet them i get on i5 we go for about a 45 min drive when i feel something pull to the left in a jolting motion. hmmmm i hold tight nothing hm chunck pull to the left hm oh crap is a tire comin off lets pull over. as i down shift grrrklgrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now car not able to move at all runs like a top but no go!!!!!!!!!!! on the way down the pac of cars was going 55-60 my car likes to go 45 or 60-70 no where in the 50's so it felt funny. so pushing the car about 1 mile to the off ramp and down the street passed the police station around the corner to the park and ride yes everyone says there goodbyes and bam stuck there for 6 hrs car finally gets a tow. errrrrrrrrrr now i need to figure out whats wrong. get in jetta to go to show anyway fuck no sleep who cares i realy want to go!!!! rear brake pad falls out no one is open to get the part from nothing is working and i didnt go!!!!! :yelling : next time i would rather pull over at a gas station get a nice cold bevrage go to take a drink and bam right in the nuts straight to my guts and they take the cold one and leave me there cryin
Still learnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #89
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

are you consuming RedBull ? i like redbull. redbull is good! REDD BULLLLLLLLL!!!!

seriously , WHAT?!?!?

shit always breaks headed to a show, or coming home from one ;)

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

Old October 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #90
Vegas volks
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Timmy11;425755]Sewer back up and flooded the basement last night.

DAMN, now THAT is SHITTY!!!!!!
Vegas volks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #91
Still learnin
Forum Member

ya i need to slow down, use . and stuff but rockstar punched is my fav
Still learnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #92
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Uugh, the flu fucking sucks! I was SUPPOSED to get my flu shot on tuesday! This shit comes out of no where! I was all psyched to go to the slow riders show today too I finally made it out of bed, to the bathroom and down to the couch to watch a bullshit football game, and now I feel like I was dragged a mile down a dirt road by my feet. Spoke to my doctor and yep, suspects H1N1. It's all over my kids schools.

word to the wise.......

GET YOUR FUCKING FLU SHOTS!
Old October 12th, 2009, 08:46 AM   #93
alykat
Site Supporter

Been crap sick for two weeks,but got donated a trailer load of hay for our reascue horses... provided we picked up out of the field. So Saturday after noon we went and loaded it up, was too sick to unload so parked at my house Saturday night. Took off at 5:00AM Sunday headed to the storage barn 12 miles away, and a mile from the house blew out both right side tires on the trailer. Had to drag it another 1/4 mile to a spot where I could get to a place wide enough to get off the road and work on it. Lucky I always carry two trailer spares (but both were a little low on air) so got them on and limped the trailer back to the house and parked it. Went to town to meet a guy who was comiming to look at the Subaru I have for sale (the reason I started moving hay so far before daylight) and found the Suby battery was totally dead and needed replaced. Went and got a new one,put it in and it was no good ! Went back and got it replaced, put it in the car, good to go 5 minutes before I'm supposed to meet the guy. Right on time I get a call, he's not coming...bought a different car the day before and didn't think to call me! Then went to help a friend get an old Suburban 4x4 running (he is totally car helpless) so he could sell it to help pay medical bills (he has cancer and the bills are beating him up) got it going just before the potential buyer was to arrive. Waited....waited some more....still waiting... the bastard never showed never called. Damn I'm glad that day is over.
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:42 AM   #94
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

ugh, 103.4 temp and my appt isn't until 3:00

H1n1-just my luck, Though doc says it runs its course in most people in 3-4 days. Both kids have it as well but both are much better today.

Last edited by HeidelbergJohn4.0; October 12th, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
HeidelbergJohn4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #95
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

welps, got the head gaskets & top end totally redone on the aztek, all the way down to the valve stem seals. got it all together and CLICK.... no spark, probably no fuel either. WTF!?!?!?!?!! i really hate computerized POS vehicles!! i used to love 3d fuel mapping in realtime in traffic but this enigma just pure pisses me off!....... saved $2300 in a mechanic bill but it still wont start up!! dammit!!!

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

Old October 12th, 2009, 04:07 PM   #96
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Long story. I knew a girl in Mid school (8th grade) we started to hang out twards the end of the year. Over the summer she went to Alaska. She wrote me every week. The next school year I didn't see her for about a week. She was holding hands with some dude. I talked to her a few times she was very short with me. The next week I never saw her again. I had always wonderd about Her.I paied some oneto tryand find her but no luck. 35 years latter in 07 I got a thing with classmates.com She had posted a note that had she finished school she would have graduate in my class, and if anyone remeberd her. I shit my pants, and sent her a note. This was in July o7. She had been living a crazy life, The guy she was holding hand with was her step son. Her dad had made her marry that dudes dad. so to keep other guys from talking to her she had to walk holding his hand. I caught up on alot of Her life. Any hoo the last Email I had from her was early October in 07. Then I never heard from her again. Untill today.

Hi, Mike?

I am Candice, ********* daughter. I hope this isn't new news to you, if so I am sorry. Mom passed away in October 2007. Natural causes in her sleep at night. Again, if this is news I am sorry both of the shock and the time that has passed since then.

In sorting through memiors I found an email from you printed. I am not sure who you are, but felt compelled to contact you, seems you knew my mom a long time.

Candice

Mikelrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2009, 05:59 AM   #97
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

i got the aztek to run, had one plug not connected to the ignition control module. oops. starts, runs, no smoke, now to fix what caused the issues.... clogged radiator/crap water pump.

Mike, i got nothin for that last post. thats a true lump-in-throat feeling.

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:24 PM   #98
YelLowBug
Forum Member

aaah need to rant a little,
after havin a bad couple of weeks (father of a friend has a bad braincancer, problems with heating and hot water in my rental appartement,some flue...)
NOW THIS, my ticket of running a red light, after 2 and a half years
these mthrfkkers waited 2 and a half years and now send me a ticket for 750 bucks

the fine was little over 400 bucks
have to pay 225 bucks for some stupid fund and 115 bucks legal fee

i know you all respect cops and the legall system, but over here it just doesnt work if you try to be a good citizen..
Belgian Cops HA!!, writing tickets that are wrong without pulling you over, like little sissy girls hiding in the bushes, HOMO's!!! be a man and pull a guy over, face him if you want his cash

good thing it's winter and can't work on the car much so i can get back to saving for parts next summer, there goes my bugmoney...
living here is so so sad...
http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You are "done" when you are satisfied, when you give up, or when you die.
YelLowBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #99
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I saw a couple of split buses on craigslist Friday so I called and talked to the owner's wife. I told her I had the cash for one but not for both and she said her husband might be interested in a trade so I sent pics of some of my VWs. He decided he wasn't interested. I asked for better pics of both buses since CL only allows four pics if you don't embed them yourself. Plus, I'm 9.5 hours away from them. She sent the pics Saturday. She said that she has others interested in the buses but she would hold off until she heard back from me. I replied that I wanted the one bus, both if I could raise the cash quickly. I told her I had a guy coming to look at my bug Sunday. I told her if he bought the bug I would buy both buses. He never showed up. I emailed her Monday, no response. I called again Tuesday and sent her an email asking for specific address so I could plan the trip, telling her that I had lined up two trailers and would be there Saturday morning. She emailed back saying that she had takena deposit from a buyer that had looked at them Friday. Come to find out that the buyer is a local "bus flipper" and he hasn't seen the buses in person at all...the buses are 9.5 hours away!

I left a message for the buyer to call me to see if we can work something out since I heard he just wants a few parts off one bus. He hasn't called yet.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:37 PM   #100
J_J_
Site Supporter

Well after 3 years of the wifes parrents mooching and living in my house rent free, we find that the condo they've been trying to buy for the last couple months might fall through! In the 3 years we get maybe a hundred bucks every 2-3 months when one of the utilities is about to be cut off, with all the house crap going on, the wife working for the courts getting a pay cut and furghlough days, me still out of work, I had sold my 55 truck for 1500 to pay bills and in feb. she used it to get an attorney to mod our loan as the bank was screwing with us and going nowhere. well wife sat down with her folks to go over everything as we found out lastnight the chick handling our loan mod hasnt done hardly squat, and wants another financial statement no that the bank is willing to talk due to us being way behind on the mortgage! Wife discovers her folks make a couple hundred less than she does which her net is now below 30K
and they havent paid off any of their bills in fact have made more! and the IRS is after them and has been since 95? WTF !
Now the wife wants to borrow money from her cousin to give to her folks just so they can get the condo and the hell out of our place well all this stress and bull shit comes after a great 4 days of some of the best sex we ever had then she goes to work yesterday gets written up for showing another clerk a newpaper article about an OBGYN here with the Beaver med. clinic.. they had a good laugh and such then the chick reported her claiming she found is disrepectfull and offensive but is the one that joined the conversation between her and her friend? which they used to deny her another promotion never mind one of the interviewers and her hate each other over an argument 2 years ago!! grow the fuck up! she comes home with a cold sore from the stress, a yeast infection from the amoxicillin the dentist gave her and a letter from the bank stating they're going to start forclosure precidings and today I go in for a cleaning at the dentist and they want 1045.00 for a deep cleaning that the Ins dosent cover all the way and a minute super fkn tiny possible cavity, so I tell them to forget it and then they want 25.00 for not keeping the appt. Told them good fkn luck I kept it I was there they changed it from a simple cleaning ( covered) to this crap and cost me an 80.00 welding job this morning! I have 4.62 in my account how the hell am I gonna shit 25.00
some ass stole the recycling out of the truck when I ran in the house to get my keys and I needed that for gas and the fkn fuel lights on with less than a 1/16 in the tank so I cant go make money tomorrow from the neighboors friend that was gonna pay me 50 to haul trash and the neighboors are broke too! so I cant even borrow gas.. been a fked past couple of days, way to much crap to soon! just got an email from the father in law wanting to know what was for dinner told him whatever he bought, and got told that the wife knew they would be home for dinner, so I replied what ever the hell I get around to fixing!
so I'm going to hear about that tonight I'm sure he's already bitched at the wife about me again fkn pussy! Tired of being nice to them! of course it makes sence why she made stuff up lastnight and had me do it all in the slow cooker, we're having chilie again...... good thing I dont own a gun anymore!
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad day, today sucks