Total Online: 506

Newest Member: dconrads

Latest Threads
- by yimbo
- by JiI

Old October 20th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #101
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelLowBug View Post
aaah need to rant a little,
after havin a bad couple of weeks (father of a friend has a bad braincancer, problems with heating and hot water in my rental appartement,some flue...)
NOW THIS, my ticket of running a red light, after 2 and a half years
these mthrfkkers waited 2 and a half years and now send me a ticket for 750 bucks

the fine was little over 400 bucks
have to pay 225 bucks for some stupid fund and 115 bucks legal fee

i know you all respect cops and the legall system, but over here it just doesnt work if you try to be a good citizen..
Belgian Cops HA!!, writing tickets that are wrong without pulling you over, like little sissy girls hiding in the bushes, HOMO's!!! be a man and pull a guy over, face him if you want his cash

good thing it's winter and can't work on the car much so i can get back to saving for parts next summer, there goes my bugmoney...
living here is so so sad...
You had bugmoney? LUCKY!
Jeff
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM   #102
YelLowBug
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiI View Post
You had bugmoney? LUCKY!
Jeff
jep HAD bugmoney, try so squize some bucks of my paycheque every month to save up for parts

and now it's al gone

luckely i just bought a stash

can't i steal some wheels of a policetruck to put on the Vrod so i can get my money back?? or a sirene?
http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You are "done" when you are satisfied, when you give up, or when you die.
YelLowBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2009, 10:38 AM   #103
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Not my bad day, but sure was for one of my employees Boy friend.
About 1:45pm The guy comes in to pick up the girl. He tells her I'll be right back. Right across the street is a little gas station quick mart thing He went to get some smokes. Between it is a four lane bussy intersection with a stop and go crosswalk. This Dude wants to cross where he wants to cross. He puts on his hoody and hops between cars. He gets across the stoped cars and takes one step into the other lane and it's like the movie Meet Mr Black. He gets slamed by a big SUV with some teen on her phone. She is doing about 30MPH. The dude flies about 10 feet bounchng off cars and the ground. Of course the restraunt was full of customers and every single one of us watching the dude cross the road you just Knew. Then at the same time you heard every one as he was hit.
The kid had no broken bones! However he has massive swelling of the brain and cant breath on his own. Prayers are out for Him.

Mikelrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:21 AM   #104
tequilla
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelrome View Post
.........He went to get some smokes.

I have always heard smoking is bad for you but damn...... That's extreme

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Share your cheese....... here kitty, kitty.......
tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #105
Hapster
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

how do you follow that one....

anyway had to pay 1100 bucks to have my S10 fixed. leaking intake manifold gasket along with a ruined starter because I tried too hard to start it with it being what they say hydro-locked. But when I picked it up the mechanic says it might be fuel that locked it up. So it isn't leaking fluid from the intake anymore but I still may have the problem but won't know until it does the same thing. Oh and that will be another 300-400 bucks for the throttle something. Oh well time will tell.

You gotta love v-rodders. 40*, poor brakes, 1/4 suspension working, 3+ body colors...but I drove it dammit!

I totally feel at home here.

project pics
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ster/?newest=1
Hapster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #106
bigguy
Forum Member

Fuel psi regulator sometimes causes what you described hapster.The one on the fuel rail.

Last edited by bigguy; October 25th, 2009 at 12:12 PM.
bigguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #107
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugdust View Post
I saw a couple of split buses on craigslist Friday so I called and talked to the owner's wife. I told her I had the cash for one but not for both and she said her husband might be interested in a trade so I sent pics of some of my VWs. He decided he wasn't interested. I asked for better pics of both buses since CL only allows four pics if you don't embed them yourself. Plus, I'm 9.5 hours away from them. She sent the pics Saturday. She said that she has others interested in the buses but she would hold off until she heard back from me. I replied that I wanted the one bus, both if I could raise the cash quickly. I told her I had a guy coming to look at my bug Sunday. I told her if he bought the bug I would buy both buses. He never showed up. I emailed her Monday, no response. I called again Tuesday and sent her an email asking for specific address so I could plan the trip, telling her that I had lined up two trailers and would be there Saturday morning. She emailed back saying that she had takena deposit from a buyer that had looked at them Friday. Come to find out that the buyer is a local "bus flipper" and he hasn't seen the buses in person at all...the buses are 9.5 hours away!

I left a message for the buyer to call me to see if we can work something out since I heard he just wants a few parts off one bus. He hasn't called yet.
I talked to the local bus flipper. No deal is going to happen there.
Here's the original ads.
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/1422571571.html
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/1422576260.html

Here's the first of the flipper's ads.
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/1436686507.html
This one was supposed to have the middle seat when I talked to the original seller.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #108
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelLowBug View Post
aaah need to rant a little,
after havin a bad couple of weeks (father of a friend has a bad braincancer, problems with heating and hot water in my rental appartement,some flue...)
NOW THIS, my ticket of running a red light, after 2 and a half years
these mthrfkkers waited 2 and a half years and now send me a ticket for 750 bucks
How the fuck can they do that?? Isn't there some sort of time limitation? Don't know what the court system is like in Belgium, but you better believe I'd be fighting that one if it were here.
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #109
YelLowBug
Forum Member

court system in Belgium in 2 words; IT SUCKS!
it seems they can wait to force a ruling of a judge as long as they want, and it seems once they put it in to the system it takes 2,5 years to come out..
overworked maybe??

do you know what can happen when you get involved with the law here (just helpin' out) ?
long story short version;
my sister found one of her best friends stabbed in the chest on newyearsday couple of years ago, called the police, they investigated it and asked here questions, she knew who the guy was in a fight over money with and told the cops.
they looked these guys up and some of them confessed the murder.
and because every criminal in Belgium has the right to look in to his case, these guys know what she told, who she is, where she lives, and one of them is already out because of lack of evidence..
brave sivilian, sleep tight,maybe one day one of these guys will turn up at your doorstep ...
she lives in fear eversince..

so you see cops here don't take you on a homodate (like i remember a story once told here in not all cops suck balls) but they screw you from the first minute...
http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You are "done" when you are satisfied, when you give up, or when you die.
YelLowBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #110
onelowzuki
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Well, it didn't happen today--but this is the first time I really had a break to type it out.
Couple weeks ago my brother got rushed to the hospital, he had blood clots in his lungs and had premature heart failure---NO MEDICAL INSURANCE.
So they stabailized him--sent him home. I have been stayin alot at his place taking care of him, doing all the stuff that needs done there, That's what family does for each other. So about a week ago I get a break from that, so my wife and I decided to go grocery shopping, did that--on the way home I was for lack of better terms, trying to get my wife in the mood to get laid, it was working---I guess I distracted her a little to much cause she rearended the car in front of us, put my head into the windshield, not bad but a trip to the hospital--NO MEDICAL INSURANCE--guess what, brain bleeding again, drilled another hole to drain it __AGAIN!

Long story short, brother is sick, I never got laid that day, another head injury and the car is totaled

She is letting my buy a truck though
onelowzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #111
crack monkey
Capt A's super package

was that in the blazer? damn bro
So don't tell me that I wouldn't drive to VT to pick up a rusted piece of shit.~scott76
Quote:
If a dictionary could take a shit...
it would look like that sentence.~steve
Random stuff I am looking for: Dont think there is anything at the moment
www.solar4soldiers.org (I am starting a non-profit to put solar panels on to disabled veterans homes. PM me for more details)
crack monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 07:03 PM   #112
onelowzuki
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Nah, it was in my 2000 Impala--The car I just sank over $800 in about a month and a half ago
onelowzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 03:28 AM   #113
Scott76
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelowzuki View Post
on the way home I was for lack of better terms, trying to get my wife in the mood to get laid, it was working---I guess I distracted her a little to much cause she rearended the car in front of us
Roadhead is to be given when YOU are driving, NOT while SHE is driving!

Fleetwing Camper

Going to the Basement
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:04 AM   #114
VWman00
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

O so i am new here but here is mine so i get layed off on friday make it home with all my tools start looking for a job get up monday to go drop off resumes walk out past the garage so see it had been pryed open and all my power tools and have my hand tools are now in someone elses possision. call the cops wait for them to show walk out to my truck to put my papers in and see that great they broke in there to so much for that rear window o and the radio. dicks! i want to catch them and hang them from my fence
VWman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #115
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWman00 View Post
O so i am new here but here is mine so i get layed off on friday make it home with all my tools start looking for a job get up monday to go drop off resumes walk out past the garage so see it had been pryed open and all my power tools and have my hand tools are now in someone elses possision. call the cops wait for them to show walk out to my truck to put my papers in and see that great they broke in there to so much for that rear window o and the radio. dicks! i want to catch them and hang them from my fence
When you find them, show them how you're going to use the powertools!
Old October 27th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #116
J_J_
Site Supporter

Never fails, the worse the economy gets the more people justify stealing, yet here in ca, we're so smart that to save money we lay off more and more law enforcement and turn loose hundrds of convicts! wife works for superior courts criminal div. and besides the furghlough days and the current 4 percent pay cut now the want to close 2 days a month and do another pay cut?! yeah thats going to solve things??!
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #117
VWman00
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

it is getting crazy out in the world and the fun that could be had with a sawzall and a 4 1/2 grinder on the thieves
Old October 27th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #118
alykat
Site Supporter

Years ago I came home late at night and when I walked around the corner of my house I saw a guy with the deck up stealing the carbs of my old 912 Porsche. There was a huge 30" cresent wrench hanging on the wall of my shop, so I tip-toed over and grabbed it, snuck up behind the guy and said "HEY ! That's MY CAR !" and whacked him on the arm with the wrench. Broke it- no question it was bent at a serious angle- and he passed out. Went and got a buckert of water and threw it on him, got him up and on his feet and ran him off. Never had anyone try to steal anything after that. Word gets around. Of course these days I'd probably go to jail and the asshole would wind up owning my car.
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:03 PM   #119
VWman00
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

That is awsome i think you should have hero status for that but yep today the bad guys get all the rights i am hoping to catch them coming back since they only got about a quater of my stuff not real sure what i will do but just hope i dont get in trouble.

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28623
Old October 28th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #120
tequilla
Forum Member

Hey I would make that self defense....... "he lunged at me with a screwdriver in his hand so I defended myself with a wrench and then he ran off". To me that would be equal but not excessive force....... a tool for a tool

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Share your cheese....... here kitty, kitty.......
tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #121
badboyzkustumz
Forum Member

was working on tearing out the trans tunnel and firewall on the MG today and the sawzall sparked, caught mini fire and was toast. stupid cheap pos. taking it back to harbor freight as its less than a year old and hadnt even been used up until i moved to LA a few months ago. what really blows is i dont have any extra cash to get another one until next next payday.
badboyzkustumz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 08:18 PM   #122
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

HF saws all is trash !!! Get yer money back and hit a pawn shop.

Mikelrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:07 PM   #123
J_J_
Site Supporter

After my Milwalkee was stolen and got back broken, I havent had one for awhile wont use HF anything got burnt bad by them once to many times! Father in law just got me a Ridgid from Home depot suprisingly works damn well cut one car and about 3 tons of scrap with it in about 6 weeks, it took my abuse and was less than 70.00 so makes it good in my book.. I have a Ryobi that needs the little blade holder clamp thing put back on I'm just gonna yard sale if someone wanted it, too.
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:04 AM   #124
fishguts
Forum Member

Had to give my secretary a lay off notice. She has until the end of the year to find a new job. She's a struggling single mom, but we just can't afford to keep her. Her pay and hours are way beyond what the job requires and she dishes out way too much attitude, so it was time.
Old October 29th, 2009, 05:26 AM   #125
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_J_ View Post
After my Milwalkee was stolen and got back broken, I havent had one for awhile wont use HF anything got burnt bad by them once to many times! Father in law just got me a Ridgid from Home depot suprisingly works damn well cut one car and about 3 tons of scrap with it in about 6 weeks, it took my abuse and was less than 70.00 so makes it good in my book.. I have a Ryobi that needs the little blade holder clamp thing put back on I'm just gonna yard sale if someone wanted it, too.
Got a Mil. Sawzall and it's taken a lot! I was under water for a bit. I took it outside, let it dry and it fired right up, no problems.
Jeff

Tags
bad day, today sucks