Total Online: 61

Newest Member: Metal Thumper

Latest Threads
- by Rokus

Old October 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #126
kevokamikaze
Forum Member

Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

not just today, but the past couple of weeks..sweet jebus. blew the motor in my sonoma, and it costs more to fix it that what i owe on it (i don't think i will ever finance another vehicle again). my girl got a cheap replacement car after being in a wreck, and that POS died too. WTF?? i swear i'm cursed when it comes to vehicles. i'm glad i have a bike and that the bus routes in st. pete can get me to and from work.
oh well...i know it could always be worse...just glad that i found this tread...this is nice.

i think i'm going to go and start hacking the roof off of the bug soon, and i don't even know how...good thing there are a lot of tips floating around...

later
kevokamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2009, 11:55 PM   #127
grease_monkey
----

for the past week i've been told from my gf's best friend that my gf is cheating on me, today i get a call from my gf balling her eyes out, i go to her house, she has a case of mRSA on her left breast above her heart, some idiots vandelized my bug, my sister lost her job, my boss is yelling at me for something and my friend may be going to jail. today rocks
grease_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #128
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by grease_monkey View Post
for the past week i've been told from my gf's best friend that my gf is cheating on me, today i get a call from my gf balling her eyes out, i go to her house, she has a case of mRSA on her left breast above her heart, some idiots vandelized my bug, my sister lost her job, my boss is yelling at me for something and my friend may be going to jail. today rocks
mRSA?
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2009, 06:26 AM   #129
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiI
mRSA?
Google it, MSRA.
Hope they get her fixed up soon~ healing mojo sent GM!
Originally Posted by fishguts
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2009, 09:13 AM   #130
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Suckage! My dad got one when he went into the hospital. I thought the mrsa was short for something like LOL or BRB.
Jeff
Old October 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM   #131
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

This thread always makes me feel better about my life.

I went to the store last night about 11pm to get a gallon of milk. I had the front windows down coming back down the dirt road. I hear a bang and thought I either hit something or someone threw something at my truck. I stopped and backed up and didn't see anything or anyone. So I went the 150 yards to my house and went to roll the windows up and my driver window won't go up. The motor works so I figure the window cam off the track. I cover the door with a trash bag and go in. I

I got up today and figured out how to get the door panel off. It wasn't bad once I figured it out except the geniuses at Ford decided that you need to take out the door speaker to get the door panel off and that there should be four different size bolt heads for nine bolts.

I got it off but I don't know what is wrong with it. The cable is bird nesting somewhere and there is a spring and plastic piece on the cable that I think go into a tube that looks like the end may be broken?

I covered it back up with a trash bag and came in.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #132
J_J_
Forum Member

Well created a new ebay ID to sell off and deal with my collectables stuff as my original id is automotive based , it's been an issue in the past.. Now I made 3 sales and 2 of them have a 21 day hold on the funds on untill the buyer leaves positive feedback?!! well I had borrowed the money to ship one, but dont have the funds to ship the other to canada for the 27 bucks so for a 1.25 sale it's really not worth it! now I gotta call and fight with pay pal tomorrow to see if they'll release the funds to ship or force me to refund the guys money then cancel the sale and file to get the final value fees back etc.etc. and at the same time risk a negative feedback for a sale that their new rules kept me from completing!! the odd thing is that the one sale they let go through was less than 20.00 total shipping and all yet cant find a limit or cap even a set in stone rulling on holding the funds other than a bitch and gripe forum? searched all over the damn site and went through the rulls yet it's happening??? it cost me 150 a year for the domain hosting and free name renewal, just gotta figure out building the site so I can get things listed sold out there etc.etc.
anyone has a list of other auction sites or online payment companies they've had good luck with let me know, since ebay now wont let me accept Money Orders etc. stating that it's not safe and only online is safe and acceptable hence pushing pay pal!! which they own! but at 2.9 percent pluss .30 cents per transaction on the total sum shipping included and now the 21 day hold, and threating punishment etc. if the fees are added into the sale or shipping and handling etc..
this BS just aint gonna cut it anymore for me, I got a bunch of stuff I need to sell to get christmass stuff with and cant do it getting fkd over all the time! worse part is I pretty much killed my right hand doing a job for a guy that could only pay with products and supplies from his business he was loosing? and I cant persoanlly use anyof it!
Really starting to hope for some major 2012 disaster to really shake this world up maybe wipe shit out and start all over fresh!! no more crap MAd MAx here we come... just really pissed! cant get work, try to do what I can to make a buck and now thats getting screwed with, trying to save our house and get the fkn mooching inlaws out, scrap is way down not hardly covering the gas in the truck I had to borrow to haul stuff, down to one running car and the bug I cant afford to finish, need a truck again cant even afford a pack of smokes right now so that aint helping! It's all just really getting to me, bad timing whatever but not what I needed right before christmass. just really stressing
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #133
1slo3
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default sometimes things just suck

many of you know i lost my Dalmation of 16+ years last feb 14th. well, today we had to make another crappy decision. our 4 year old Scottie has a major skin issue that none of the usual treatments have helped. So, because we financially can not continue trying to find out what, if anything, we can do to help his quality of life, we have called a rescue group. I know it is best for my little buddy, but this still sucks! Maybe I just too attached to my critters, but I'm just worthless inside right now.

I HATE BEING A GROWN UP!!!
http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/vwfye
1slo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:01 AM   #134
VWman00
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

sorry to hear that my boxer is going on 15 now and i don't want to think about not having him. They just become part of everyday so becoming attached is a good thing. Copy on the grown up thing hope something comes along to cheer u up soon

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28623
VWman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 04:41 PM   #135
V8Transporter
Forum Member

Sorry to hear about your Scottie. But as painful a decision as it is, you made the right one for the pup and you're a good guy for it.
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #136
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

It's been almost a year that we had to give our calico kitten away. I think about her every day and her pic is on my cell phone whenever I open it. We hear she is happy on the farm and have gotten pics of her and the lady's grandkids playing with her, but it still hurts...
Jeff
Old November 17th, 2009, 10:26 PM   #137
J_J_
Forum Member

2 years ago my Lab/pit/chow that had always been the biggest fun loving dog turned one day tried to tear into me went straight for my neck then went after my youngest, hated putting him down and they never figured out why he snapped no one ever treated him bad or anything? cried all the way home from the vet's. then some ass up the street decided he hated cats and started poisining them I saved one kitten but her mother and 2 siblings died in my arms waiting on animal controll to Rush right over only to accuse me of poising them which started a fight cops and all... that kitten got hit by a car lost a leg still had a full litter gave away all but 2 to friends, then the mother "Snowball" while protecting her kittens and trying to get away from the lab up the street and her pup which was one of the sons from my lab, they turned for me as I started to run them off when Snoball jumped off the fence attacking the pup as I was fighting off the mother and didnt see her pup coming at me only to get torn in half by the labs when I fell over, if the wife haddent came out the door swining the bat I'd proably been killed as well, had to take Snowball to the emergency vet to be put down and I was crying so bad I couldnt even talk, of her 2 kittens Aspen would play fetch all the time slept on my nightstand every night total lover, ran over by the neighboor big cat lover herself because the neighboor kids were messing with her and she just didnt see the car or whatever.. we only have Aurora left she dosent socialize with other cats so much very jumpy almost mental but still a good cat, just sad when she used to be fun like her sister, and now theres something wrong with her that the vet has no idea whats going on with her..
but if anything happens to her then no more animals for me for awhile, never did deal with emotions well and I get to attached and cry like a little girl when anything happens to them.. yet my daughter works at Petco up by Santa Rosa and keeps getting in trouble at her appartment for taking in all the strays and such, once or twice a month she calls wanting me to take some animal.. and she gets so upset that she cant save them all...
I feel your pain bro..
J_J_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #138
bigguy
Forum Member

Well our week from hell got worse today. The week started out by us finding out a 13 year old cf child we knew died on saturday morning and calling hours were yesterday, Then we found out last night that another cf girl in texas we went and seen during hillbilly meet is now sedated and not breathing well (2 months post transplant). And to top things off so far for the week my aunt passed away today at 4 due to complications with cancer respiratory distress and heart attack. So things are pretty well fucked up here right now.
Old November 18th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #139
ratlook63
Forum Member

Md Mojo headed your way!

If you make it to beer 6 without cutting anything you need to be doing something else." - MrChainsaw

Wanted:
Split tail lights. Repop ok!
Split dash pods or measurements to make my own. Repop ok!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/safetynautguaranteed
ratlook63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #140
ClassicGMJunkie
Forum Member

we adopted 3 of the cutest tortoise shell calicos this week; pics soon in the pet thread. we blew a shit load of money on that and getting christmas shopping done. anita comes by my shop today at about 3, she got layed off pretty much at her accounting firm cause the dickhead boss thats soon to retire lost a big acct. and he's fucking things up for anyone that is staying with the clandestine group.....

62 Impala buildup...kustom/6shooter lowrod

62 Impala 2dr HT build

70 Corvair-motorvated drop top Beetle Projekt
70 Cabrio build

Intro thread

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25084
ClassicGMJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #141
Scott76
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Well I have 2 things! I have been in training again for last 3 days and have 1 more day to go and I have to past a test. I HATE tests!

The second is a good one (It started raining lastnight). I was leaving training today and lost controll of Da Bastard! It spun around and smashed into a tree line full of brush! I didn't feel to bad of a hit. I drove home and got a closer look at it. I smashed the rear bumper in to the driver side fender and bent all the bumper brackets! The fender is fixable I think. The bumper is tweeked a little I think too. Oh well... I fucked up AGAIN!! I say this with a grin.... LOL...... It was a good time!

Fleetwing Camper

Going to the Basement
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #142
staynedglass
Forum Member

damn scott. glad to hear you and Da Bastard didn't get hurt too bad. While the car is repairable if i were you i'd throw the underwear away.
staynedglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #143
ratlook63
Forum Member

Got a '67 rear bumper here with your name on it... I'll even turn a blind eye while you trim it to clear your decklid!

If you make it to beer 6 without cutting anything you need to be doing something else." - MrChainsaw

Wanted:
Split tail lights. Repop ok!
Split dash pods or measurements to make my own. Repop ok!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/safetynautguaranteed
ratlook63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #144
Scott76
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Thanks. I hope to straighten mine out first but I have a 66 blade lined up already. I'll put my overriders on it if needed. I might need a driver rear fender if I can't hammer out the bumper dent. Thank god John Deere has Blitz black in spray bombs!! LOL....

Fleetwing Camper

Going to the Basement
Scott76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:54 PM   #145
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGMJunkie View Post
we adopted 3 of the cutest tortoise shell calicos this week; pics soon in the pet thread. we blew a shit load of money on that and getting christmas shopping done. anita comes by my shop today at about 3, she got layed off pretty much at her accounting firm cause the dickhead boss thats soon to retire lost a big acct. and he's fucking things up for anyone that is staying with the clandestine group.....
Gotta see the kittens!!!!!!!
Jeff
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:56 PM   #146
JiI
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott76 View Post
Well I have 2 things! I have been in training again for last 3 days and have 1 more day to go and I have to past a test. I HATE tests!

The second is a good one (It started raining lastnight). I was leaving training today and lost controll of Da Bastard! It spun around and smashed into a tree line full of brush! I didn't feel to bad of a hit. I drove home and got a closer look at it. I smashed the rear bumper in to the driver side fender and bent all the bumper brackets! The fender is fixable I think. The bumper is tweeked a little I think too. Oh well... I fucked up AGAIN!! I say this with a grin.... LOL...... It was a good time!
Probably made you see red... oh wait, never mind...
Jeff
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:48 AM   #147
UVT_Mike
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Gee let's see, just found out the insurance company is totaling my jeep cause some friggin deer ran into me. Insurance company wants to pick up my jeep Monday. Tells me once they have it they will overnight a check to me.

So otay I say, but that means I have to go out and find a new driver this weekend on top of everything else I have to do with kids' football and cheering. Gotta tear out the new stereo system I put in the jeep, and put all the old speakers and deck back in.

But it does get better, I am off all next week!! I am using my vacation days to have a hernia operation on Monday! Lucky me!!!!!!! I get to spend most of next week in bed!
1-800-233-3827
http://www.universaltire.com
UVT_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2009, 06:47 AM   #148
38Chevy454
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVT_Mike View Post
Gee let's see, just found out the insurance company is totaling my jeep cause some friggin deer ran into me. Insurance company wants to pick up my jeep Monday. Tells me once they have it they will overnight a check to me.

So otay I say, but that means I have to go out and find a new driver this weekend on top of everything else I have to do with kids' football and cheering. Gotta tear out the new stereo system I put in the jeep, and put all the old speakers and deck back in.

But it does get better, I am off all next week!! I am using my vacation days to have a hernia operation on Monday! Lucky me!!!!!!! I get to spend most of next week in bed!
Can you buy the jeep back? Then just try and fix it yourself using some of the money and have the rest for whatever you want?

Hernia operation - old style 4-5 inch incision or new style laproscopic? If old style, that is what I had and it wasn't fun, I think every muscle in your body connects through your abdomen!

buy here directly: www.hotrodlatches.com
38Chevy454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #149
HeidelbergJohn4.0
Forum Member

Ok, this shows how bad it sucks all over the place.

http://cohort11.americanobserver.net...ediafinal.html
Old November 20th, 2009, 08:44 AM   #150
VWman00
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidelbergJohn4.0 View Post
Ok, this shows how bad it sucks all over the place.

http://cohort11.americanobserver.net...ediafinal.html

that makes me sick especially cause i am one of the percents hopefully thing start to get better

http://www.volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28623
VWman00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad day, today sucks