Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > SH*T For Sale/Wanted > SH*T For Sale

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 16,637
Threads: 31,716
Total Online: 72

Newest Member: djaflora_2000

Latest Threads
- by sandman

Old August 8th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Poomwah
Forum Member

Default 1975 baja for sale or trade in NW ohio
Price: 3500 or best offer   Location: west unity, oh   

Ok, the more I think about it, the less I like the idea of cutting my baja up. I will if I have to, LOL. But I'd rather find someone who wants a baja. or at least someone who wants a volksrod without a chop top, or doesnt want a chop top, or something.
So I think at this point I'd be much better off selling or trading the baja. If it doesn't go, then I'll chop it and be happy that I tried to find it a home :] Hey I did what I can right :]
Would PREFER to trade. Wanting to sell or PREFERABLY trade my baja. Looking for decent candidate for volksrod. Will do partial trades as long as I don't have to add any cash because I don't have any, LOL. If you've got something worth less and want to throw a few bucks in, or parts. we'll work something out. If you have something and want to keep the engine, I'll pull mine. I'm VERY open minded about this. Don't like my wheels and want to keep yours, no problem, we'll work something out. Basically, I'm done with baja and will either sell, trade, or hack mine up and make it what I want (rather not hack it up if I can help it).
1975 standard. 4 speed, don't know engine size (PO SAYS its a 1776 but no way to verify), 5 month old dual empi 34's. schoolbus yellow pearl. trimmed body and fenders. 4.5 inch front wheels with liberator at's. 15x10 rears with L60 sand grabbers. Runs and drives great except for the sloppy shifter.
Interior issues : no visors, no headliner, no original switches (everything is in dash panel with toggles and push button) wipers are one speed, speedo does not work (broken cable) and gas gauge doesn't work.
Has VERY minor rust on floor under passenger feet, and some bubbles starting behind the driver quarter window. Minor SURFACE rust on inner fender near master cylinder reseviour. Other than that, it is clean and SUPER solid.
The paint looks good but its not perfect... the fenders have been trimmed, and there is a chip in the roof near one of the drip rails. (PO put the luggage rack on too soon after paint job and it stuck to the paint). VERY solid, good running and driving bug.

[IMG]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...h/IMAG0081.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...h/IMAG0079.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...h/IMAG0082.jpg[IMG]

Last edited by Poomwah; August 29th, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
Poomwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Poomwah
Forum Member

Default Re: 1975 baja for sale or trade in NW ohio

If anyone would want to trade a convertible I would be VERY interested. If I trade for a vert I will include my luggage rack.

also want to post an update, I hit a very small deer the other night (he got up and ran away thankfully), no body damage, hit him with the left front tire, but there is a clunk in the front end when I hit a bump, I have NO idea what it is.
I also have a wheel bearing that needs to be replaced (outer, front, drivers side), I've got the bearing but no grease and right now I am TOTALLY broke.
just wanted to keep things updated

Last edited by Poomwah; August 29th, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
Poomwah is offline   Reply With Quote