Newest Member: dconrads

Latest Threads
- by yimbo
- by JiI

Old April 5th, 2017, 09:39 AM   #51
d3ghia
Rabble Rouser

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Ahem... *tap-tap* This thing still on? Still alive, bringing sexy back (and SHIR

Jefe,

Similar story to Scott's (unfortunately)

I ordered six shirts and two mugs - got my confirmation and a tracking number (one).

My order came in yesterday - I received one mug.

(and no shirts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
Don't be Fucking stupid.

The bolt is Fucked, it won't fix it's self,
the Bolt Fairy won't fix it, and you can't fix it.

I know there is a Full Moon, but quit Fucking around.
d3ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:38 AM   #52
Steve
Administradora El Polacko

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Ahem... *tap-tap* This thing still on? Still alive, bringing sexy back (and SHIR

Scott and Keith,
I've contacted them about both of your orders this morning and awaiting their response on the quality issue. Another customer service rep has assured me they will refund or fix the problem.

As far as the cups go, they are printed and shipped totally separate from the shirts so they don't usually arrive together.

I'll let you know more once I hear back from them...
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM   #53
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Mug came in tonight/today while at work... It has the details missing on the print as well... Really decent Mug other than the missing print details... hell... the shirt is pretty decent as well... The base products are OK... they just need some Print Quality control. I am also in contact with the Sunfrog customer service bunch... of course I was cranky when I sent my original email, so forgot to add the proper details, such as order number and Tracking number and all that stuff... That's all been handled now and they have my case started... Hopefully they get me some great looking new stuff... but a refund will work if they can't print stuff right... If I had been Keith I might have caused myself a heart attack from being so pissed... With my mere little order I spent about 40 bucks... 6 shirts later and I'd have really been spent... LOL
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:38 PM   #54
Steve

Member Photo Albums

I spoke with them and they assured me in no uncertain terms that they will refund anyone with a problem with the shirts or mugs. They also said they are going over the design and seeing if they can work the lines better so they don't have the same problem. I'm confused by this since I printed that design for years with no problems. Same art file.
Not impressed at all. I pulled everything from being accessible to buy. No way I'm having that garbage with our stuff on it and having our members dealing with shit like this.
Ugh... why did I start doing shirts again?

Sorry fellers.
Old April 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM   #55
V8Transporter
Site Supporter

I believe this falls under, "No Good Deed...etc."
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2017, 09:11 PM   #56
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post

Ugh... why did I start doing shirts again?

Sorry fellers.
Because we've all been asking about shirts for a while now

We love them so much & wanna share our Volksrod Love with everyone we come into contact with thru out the world

Are there any stickers & patches, or any chance they'll ever be more?

Ron

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #57
d3ghia
Rabble Rouser

Member Photo Albums

Hey Bossman,

I have some GOOD news for you and everyone!

Shirts did show up today - and they look great! I didn't order the design that Scott did - I ordered the spade, the cross, the extend-o-matic and the big rear tire designs.

Each pattern looks perfect and the application looks very solid as well.
It may just be that one pattern that didn't take.

I ordered the big rear tire mug and the spade mug. I received the big tire one - looks really cool - the mug is shiny and the design is flat - so the contrast is cool.

Sunfrog did respond to my email and seem pretty responsive in updating their tracking methods.

So, I absolutely apologize for being too quick in my reaction (and I am usually the patient one of the group)

I can take pictures of what I received and post if need be - they really do look great

and I still think that doing shirts again was/is a great idea and I definitely appreciate all of your efforts in putting everything together!!!!

:clap ping:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
Don't be Fucking stupid.

The bolt is Fucked, it won't fix it's self,
the Bolt Fairy won't fix it, and you can't fix it.

I know there is a Full Moon, but quit Fucking around.
d3ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:54 AM   #58
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:00 AM   #59
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Cool Beans, Keith. Glad your stuff was done by someone who knew the printing biz... LOL

I'm in line for a Refund... and return the stuff if they want it back...I'm a little skiddish about ordering more or doing reprints at this time.
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:43 AM   #60
reddog
Forum Member

Tried to go and order some new shirts and got an error message. I assume it is because of said problems. Let us know when they get resolved I could use some new shirts.
Thanks.
Also thanks for not selling out. I know that had to be a hard decision.
reddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:57 AM   #61
V8Transporter
Site Supporter

Same as the above. Keep us posted as I'm up for new shirts.
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:13 PM   #62
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Ok... I've been in conversation with Sunfrog to get this figured out and they responded with more comforting news...

Quote:
Hello,

Actually there wasn't any issue with the art. We did a test print yesterday.

http://prntscr.com/et4mpf

The product your customer received should have never gone out... The art department and myself believe that the product never got the pretreat solution needed to get the vibrant art. I know the camera quality is poor but the art itself looks good.

I hope this meets your standard. I'm not happy that our production team missed that...

Thank you,

-SunFrog Team
Here is the photo of what it looks like after they realized the issue. Seems that Scott's shirt was hopefully an oddball that missed the pre-treatment portion of their printing process.

Old April 7th, 2017, 04:27 PM   #63
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3ghia View Post
Hey Bossman,

I have some GOOD news for you and everyone!

Shirts did show up today - and they look great! I didn't order the design that Scott did - I ordered the spade, the cross, the extend-o-matic and the big rear tire designs.

Each pattern looks perfect and the application looks very solid as well.
It may just be that one pattern that didn't take.

I ordered the big rear tire mug and the spade mug. I received the big tire one - looks really cool - the mug is shiny and the design is flat - so the contrast is cool.

Sunfrog did respond to my email and seem pretty responsive in updating their tracking methods.

So, I absolutely apologize for being too quick in my reaction (and I am usually the patient one of the group)

I can take pictures of what I received and post if need be - they really do look great

and I still think that doing shirts again was/is a great idea and I definitely appreciate all of your efforts in putting everything together!!!!

:clap ping:
Man.... I needed that news. All I could think of is that everything ordered so far turned out like what Scott received. After getting the following response from Sunfrog after they figured out the problem, I feel much better. They 100% agree that Scott's shirt never should have went out in that condition and they are refunding him. They also showed me a reprint they did with the pre-treatment that "should" have been done on Scott's shirt during printing.

Thanks again for the good news and feedback, sir!

Quote:
Hello,

Actually there wasn't any issue with the art. We did a test print yesterday.

http://prntscr.com/et4mpf

The product your customer received should have never gone out... The art department and myself believe that the product never got the pretreat solution needed to get the vibrant art. I know the camera quality is poor but the art itself looks good.

I hope this meets your standard. I'm not happy that our production team missed that...

Thank you,

-SunFrog Team

Old April 7th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #64
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog View Post
Tried to go and order some new shirts and got an error message. I assume it is because of said problems. Let us know when they get resolved I could use some new shirts.
Thanks.
Also thanks for not selling out. I know that had to be a hard decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Transporter View Post
Same as the above. Keep us posted as I'm up for new shirts.
Sorry fellas, I disabled the link in a panic because I didn't want anyone else ordering shirts if they were all looking like that. Now that I know it was an isolated issue and Scott is being taken care of by Sunfrog over their mistake, I will be making the link available for ordering again this evening.
I appreciate the support, guys.
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM   #65
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Quote:
Ok... I've been in conversation with Sunfrog to get this figured out and they responded with more comforting news...

Here is the photo of what it looks like after they realized the issue. Seems that Scott's shirt was hopefully an oddball that missed the pre-treatment portion of their printing process.
Damn! That looks Perfect. I sure wish it had made it to me looking like that... Sadly in my correspondence I went for the refund for now... Maybe after a few more success stories I can muster the courage to give them another shot... and I will eventually...

The shirt looks great... but how will the pre-treat the mugs? Had the same problem with it... But hey... Keith had all his stuff turn out Tits... Some people have all the luck huh? LOL
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #66
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTRODS View Post
Damn! That looks Perfect. I sure wish it had made it to me looking like that... Sadly in my correspondence I went for the refund for now... Maybe after a few more success stories I can muster the courage to give them another shot... and I will eventually...

The shirt looks great... but how will the pre-treat the mugs? Had the same problem with it... But hey... Keith had all his stuff turn out Tits... Some people have all the luck huh? LOL
I asked them the same question about the mugs and that I assumed there was no pre-treatment involved. Still awaiting their response. I just asked them the question this evening, so it may not be until Monday when I hear back.
Old April 8th, 2017, 12:17 PM   #67
V8Transporter
Site Supporter

They're back! I just ordered a T-shirt and two cups.
Old April 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM   #68
SCOTTRODS
Site Supporter

Quote:
I asked them the same question about the mugs and that I assumed there was no pre-treatment involved. Still awaiting their response. I just asked them the question this evening, so it may not be until Monday when I hear back.
I'll get you a Pic of the mug later or tomorrow... so you have something to show them as well...
Old April 10th, 2017, 05:04 PM   #69
nshaddox
Forum Member

same issue on same shirt as scottrods. who do I contact to get a replacement? spade hoodie is perfect though.
nshaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:18 PM   #70
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshaddox View Post
same issue on same shirt as scottrods. who do I contact to get a replacement? spade hoodie is perfect though.
Shit... sorry man.
Here's the contact page for Sunfrog (both email and phone) to get a refund:
https://www.sunfrog.com/Contact/

I've also talked to the manager (Brent) there and he is aware of this now too.

I just pulled that design all together. Seems like it's the trouble maker.

Sorry again, guys.
Old April 11th, 2017, 08:22 AM   #71
tattooed_pariah
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

is it possible to specify where we want the design?

for example.. i'd love to have a spade hoodie with the logo on the back instead of the front..

"I never trust a fighting man who doesn't smoke or drink or at least cause a little trouble." -Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
===========
Feel free to stare and admire,
but kindly tell me if it's on fire!

1972 VolksRod "Effigy" Build Thread
1986 Honda Shadow VT1100 Work Thread
tattooed_pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:37 AM   #72
V8Transporter
Site Supporter

Is it possible that these few problem t-shirts will become more valuable over time? In a way they exemplify our own projects, cool, but sometimes (my Single Cab for example) imperfect.
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:16 AM   #73
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshaddox View Post
Spoke with them again today. They're wondering if you ordered your shirt the same time that Scott did when they made the pre-treatment error? The design is printing fine after they discovered the problem. They will 100% refund you obviously for the bad shirt you received, but they were curious.
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:20 AM   #74
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah View Post
is it possible to specify where we want the design?

for example.. i'd love to have a spade hoodie with the logo on the back instead of the front..
I can make a back print available. I opted to not do front AND back designs because it drove the price up pretty high. But just a back print would be the same pricing. Give me till next week.
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:21 AM   #75
Steve

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Transporter View Post
Is it possible that these few problem t-shirts will become more valuable over time? In a way they exemplify our own projects, cool, but sometimes (my Single Cab for example) imperfect.
No... but I guarantee they will be the only ones people see or hear about...