Newest Member: jessup

Latest Threads
- by yimbo
- by JiI

Old June 28th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #76
CMD
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

This obviously isn't my bird,but it's smarter than some of my relatives!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
http://tinyurl.com/52ydx
CMD
CMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2005, 10:53 PM   #77
NICKSTER

CMD.............I already put the bird up ! Post #54 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Old June 29th, 2005, 08:13 AM   #78
CMD
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by NICKSTER@Jun 29 2005, 12:53 AM
CMD.............I already put the bird up ! Post #54 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

OOPS! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/imwithstupid.gif[/img] I hate it when that happens! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
Sorry. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
CMD
CMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2006, 08:23 AM   #79
FONZY
Forum Member

What mess? I dodn't make any mess! What the hell you talkin bout!?
Old March 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #80
blacktruck
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

[attachmentid=10140]
Poncho,Charro and Magnus.The cat will bite and pull over the garbage the pit-bull is a big wimp
Old March 30th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #81
BrokenBeetle66
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blacktruck @ Mar 30 2006, 12:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Poncho,Charro and Magnus.The cat will bite and pull over the garbage the pit-bull is a big wimp
[/b][/quote]

Your dog is crazy dude. She ate the covering off a tennis ball in like 10 minutes when I was there. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] It's funny that a big dog is such a scaredy-cat. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]

1966 Bug (Resto - Custom / Volksrod)
1994 Geo Metro "Molly"
1992 Jeep Comanche pickup

Some random, yet hilarious things I heard about Chuck Norris on a radio station:
"There is no Theory of Evolution, just a list of plants and animals that Chuck Norris allows to live"
"Guns dont kill people, Chuck Norris kills people"
"The US is not a democracy, it's a Chucktatorship"
BrokenBeetle66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2006, 10:46 AM   #82
SlamIt70
Forum Member

Just click here.... You'll see.... and When you do.... Try not to shit yourself.

FONZY..... I'm sure this dog is cool and a wonderful pet but.... God damnit that is the ugliest fuckin Dog I've ever seen. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]
Old March 30th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #83
FONZY
Forum Member

*Mrs. Fonzarelli*

My dog is not fucking ugly. Your bug looks like a big pile of shit! and you dick is prolly small too!

and shes not UGLY! t was a bad picture.. she was HALF ASLEEP! Look at your wife, shes ugly! no dont say that! thats mean...

tell him to kiss my ass shes not UGLY!

thats it...

STOP doing that! don't type everything I am saying!

You dumbass!
Old March 30th, 2006, 02:57 PM   #84
KK916
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FONZY @ Mar 30 2006, 02:54 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
*Mrs. Fonzarelli*

My dog is not fucking ugly. Your bug looks like a big pile of shit! and you dick is prolly small too!

and shes not UGLY! t was a bad picture.. she was HALF ASLEEP! Look at your wife, shes ugly! no dont say that! thats mean...

thats it...

You dumbass!
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] This might just be the funniest thing I've read in awhile...
Old March 30th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #85
bci13
Forum Member

My retarded pitbulls. They're both males [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sawzallsmiley.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/welderface.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img]
Old March 30th, 2006, 08:56 PM   #86
gowjobs
Forum Member

My new dog, Uggi:

"When worse comes to worst...

..we're screwed"

gowjobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #87
bci13
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gowjobs @ Mar 30 2006, 08:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
My new dog, Uggi:

[/b][/quote]
That's a nice dog. Blue Pit, right?
Old March 30th, 2006, 09:01 PM   #88
gowjobs
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bci13 @ Mar 30 2006, 08:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

That's a nice dog. Blue Pit, right?
[/b][/quote]
He's a little small and short-muzzled for a true Pit Bull... think he's American Statfordshire Terrier. Either way, he's freakin' hilarious. He brings me my boots when he wants me to take him out, and we haven't even had him three weeks yet!

..we're screwed"

Old March 30th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #89
blacktruck
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

pits are like humans...they'll hump all kinds of weird shit.My son is charro's fav,and shes a bitch.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] it is san francisco
Old March 30th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #90
gowjobs
Forum Member

We've had a lot of fun on this thread, and I noticed we have a lot of pit bulls and similar dogs. I figured that some of you may not be aware what some U.S. cities and Ontario Canada are doing. It's being termed "Breed-Specific Legislation", and Denver and Ontario have gone as far as to go into homes and remove dogs that have been deemed illegal - they are then euthanized.

This slideshow is kinda rough to watch, but...

http://www.archive.org/download/NikkiWeidn...y_again_lrg.wmv

..we're screwed"

Old March 30th, 2006, 09:28 PM   #91
blacktruck
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I'm not even gonna look at that but here in the republic(thanks Jon)of san francisco they just made us spay the damn dog.the effin politicians were tryin to pull that pitbullban shit here but the dog lovers made it go away for now
what the hell is next illegal breeds of people?
Old March 30th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #92
FONZY
Forum Member

Dog breeding in its earliest stages was carried out systematically, with the desire for specialization. The selection for performance, complemented by the breeding for suitable body forms, leads to the formation of breeds. The task of the fighting dog demanded specific basic anatomical traits and temperamental features. Unfortunately, Pit Bulls are one of the most common breeds to be used as a fighter or attack dog ... they are common and generally inexspensive compared to a full blood german shepherd or doberman pincher.

One of the most unbelievable fucktard things that is done is 'inbreeding'. this is HIGHLY common in the 'american' pit bull (breed)... they are inbred generation after generation until the pups are half insane and generally deformed. The 'rejects' are killed and the 'deformed' dogs that show larger builds, bigger bites and higher degrees of agressiveness are kept and used towards the next generation.

This has essentially ruined this breed and it's reputaion in the eyes of the general public, as well as flagrant disregard for HUMAN safety by (VERY FEW) pitbull owners who use thier animal as a weapon, often maiming or killing someone in the process. Personally I think the damn things are awesome animals, HIGHLY intelligent and pretty damn good home security. (they just have that LOOK, ya know?)

Unfortunately not enough people have any freakin idea how to raise, control, train, discipline or care for thier dogs...

The ones that are left outside , day in, day out, year round, on a 10' chain, with no shade, and the 'I forgot to feed/water her today... again'... the only social contact being when somoene HAS to go in the backyard to get something or take out the trash... ( I had a good friend I had to turn in to the authorities for this very thing.. the last straw was one day I came over to his house and the dog's ribs were showing and she was tangled up in her own chain, down to about 3', laying in her own waste, and the guy wouldn't help or feed it ... that "ugly" brown mutt shown in my previous posts is that dog)

Or the dipshits who let thier 14 year old daughter take BOTH of thier 175LB whatevers out for a walk by herself... at the same time...

Or the assinine old ladies who think it's cruel to tell thier god damned 3 lb. chihuahua to shut THE FUCK UP at 2 in the morning when it is just barking and barking and barking at nothing at fuckin all...

The world is full of idiots, and unfortunately enough of em have managed to really fuck it up for pit bull lovers :(
Old March 30th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #93
ThrasherBill
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Not as big as a pit but just as fear inducing ( to some [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img] ) This is the biggest of our three rats, Eve.

For perspective, my wrist is about 3" across [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]

ThrasheR

a silent neighbor lady watching bremelo seeking canadian pinstriping lurker~

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
Don't worry about other people.Most of them don't care about you.
ThrasherBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #94
blacktruck
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Bill isn't an abbreviation of Willard is it?
Old March 31st, 2006, 07:14 AM   #95
Cat Box
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

how come your rat isnt pinstripped, i thouhgt that pinstripers needed practice on everything. actually nothing in that picture is. you should shave him to have a mohawk down his back and flames pinstriped on his sides.

http://www.Rosecityvolksters.com
Cat Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2006, 09:19 AM   #96
SlamIt70
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FONZY @ Mar 30 2006, 02:54 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
*Mrs. Fonzarelli*

thats it...

You dumbass!
[/b][/quote]

LOL I'm just playing with ya FONZY that dogs pretty bad ass looking in that picture... I've got some of my Dog looking pretty retarded himself so no worries but seriously... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/imwithstupid.gif[/img]
Old March 31st, 2006, 09:25 AM   #97
Ian
Forum Member

Yes, FUCK THE PITBULL BAN. Most bullshit I've seen in years.

I love nice pitbulls and wouldn't mind owning one. It sucks that lawmakers think they can tell ya what to do. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Punk View Post
it went to a Samba Monkey.
It's all fun and games until the strippers call the cops.

Volksrods.com - Re-engineering the VW Bug one at a time
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2006, 09:50 AM   #98
tequilla
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bci13 @ Mar 30 2006, 08:34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
My retarded pitbulls. They're both males [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sawzallsmiley.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/welderface.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Sparky........ sit...... Sparky.....don't be gay!!!

'67 Baja

'63 T-Bird

Devils Plaything

Share your cheese....... here kitty, kitty.......
tequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:34 PM   #99
FONZY
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlamIt70 @ Mar 31 2006, 11:19 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
LOL I'm just playing with ya FONZY that dogs pretty bad ass looking in that picture... I've got some of my Dog looking pretty retarded himself so no worries but seriously... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/imwithstupid.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Oh I know man:) no worries...

I just couldn't get the misses to STFU... she doesn't get the joke:)
yeah I think my dog is just cuter than fuck:) rescued her from an ex-friend who wasn't feeding her or anything... my wife was just yelling at me to type what she had to say in response and I figured you kids would get a good laugh out of it:)

later skaterz
Old March 31st, 2006, 01:00 PM   #100
bci13
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tequilla @ Mar 31 2006, 09:50 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bci13 @ Mar 30 2006, 08:34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Sparky........ sit...... Sparky.....don't be gay!!!
[/b][/quote]
What can I say, they like to f**k and eat people.

Tags
animals, cats, dogs, fish, pet, pet thread, pets, snakes