Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Members Intros and Project Updates!

Members Intros and Project Updates! New member introductions and project updates...
Your ongoing "journals"...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 16,495
Threads: 31,601
Total Online: 40

Newest Member: JohnHeadstrong

Latest Threads
- by DrHax
- by EVOlyn
- by Zno

Old July 13th, 2005, 02:58 PM   #1
BCBudd
Forum Member

Hey evreyone, I'm a newbie here and My last name is Sugars and thats what I usually go by, (asshole, prick, and you sick motherfu#$%er are some other names given to me on occasion).

I'm joining this action all the way from British Columbia Canada Eh? I'm a huge fan of the V-Rod scene, I have a 69 type 3 Squareback automatic, with a steel sliding sunroof. The engine was fuel injected but I hate fuel injection so I was able to kill it first then I found a really good 1600 dual carbed 1970 pancake! I love it and it's only the beginning! I grew up loving these cars (ACVW) my bro's had many bugs and vans.

My T3 was a find (and my first), it had been in a farmers field for 14 years, and I scooped it for $500 Canadian (which is about $20 in U.S. funds).

I'm currently dealing with some sweet ass rust in all the typical areas (channels, rockers, wheel wells) and am almost on the verge of finishing that fun stuff! This family of like minded fanatics is a good fit for me because I've never been one to follow the rest of the heard, and you guy's improvise and thats what I'm all about!

My T3 is called the "Death Machine" because thats the feeling you get when you drive in it! I love it to death and hate the people who ask me what the point of working on a ol' shit can like that is! I usually reply something like this [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yelling.gif[/img] and then maybe this [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] and after words this [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] and then usually this [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img]!

I feel better now... so things that have been done so far:

-new to the car 1970 dual carb 1600 engine
-some temporary flames (painted)
-100 spoke 15" wires (rims)
-the engine came with a weird merged header that merges into a 4 barrel flange, the typical VW exhaust won't fit the flange (is the same size as a honda flange from the cat)
-dual Q.P. exhaust

My goal is to make it into a fire breather, with a bench seat accross the front, lots of legit flames and a flat primer paint job. As for the engine I want to make it as big and strong as I can on a tight budget and as a daily driver for 5 months of the year (the other 7 months I have to park it in my 2 car igloo, and travel by dogsled). We'll go over those finer points later on down the road!

I am currently living in an apartment so when I unleash my traveling circus of tools they go on the side of the road in the city, also I run my extension cord off of my balcony on the second floor (improvising) for electricity so if it can't be plugged in it's all manual from there. When I move out of the city then I'll try to find an old fridge and all that build your own shit for sure!

I don't have a fence at my house at least one low enough to get my ol' lady to bend over on! But we'll see when I post some good pics of my current situation.

My interests are:
-Soccer at a high level (my team is national amateur champs)
-Short blondies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] with big.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] .. ya I'm a short ass
-Passing the peace pipe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img]
-Puttering around in my german death machine [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

So there's my life story more or less! If I missed anything don't worry about it!

I'll try to post a few pics hang on!